Collapse
No announcement yet.

Concept Of NELO Beating GGG Boosts Mayweather's Legacy?! WTF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think people are getting sidetracked here.
    The point is does ginger beating ggg boosts mayweathers legacy. Of course it does! Other than Pacquiao his last 6 opponents are garbage. Here he has bumnelo who has decent wins after mayweather (lara and khan) and if he adds a Hall of fame fighter like ggg to his resume it makes him look even better. You dont have to be a genius to see this

Comment

Originally posted by ggg_kz View Post
      if we all put sugarcoating aside, we can clearly see a lot of Floyd fans are rooting for Canelo to beat GGG. This is because they love Floyd and hate GGG, and Canelo is just a catalyst for their feelings.
      I would agree with this. I see your point, but you should've said "particular Floyd fans" or the "majority of Floyd fans" to be exact. Floyd is an ATG, one of my favorites in the ring, but I'm also a huge Alvarez fan. Of course its hard to separate Floyd from Alvarez context.. I just think Alvarez deserves all the credit for this win that those particular Floyd fans should acknowledge a different Alvarez.

Comment

Concept Of NELO Beating GGG Boosts Mayweather's Legacy?! WTF
        It's true according the FloHoes, they'll claim that victory, just like they claim the Pacquiao knockout as theirs.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
          It's true according the FloHoes, they'll claim that victory, just like they claim the Pacquiao knockout as theirs.
          Truly that was one of the wierdest **** in boxing scene. When the Pacquiao vs Marquez IV was announced, it was the Pacquiao fans and Marquez fans going at it through out the build up and Floyd was completely irrelevant throughout the build up as is his fans also. But after the fight Floyd fans all of a sudden became Marquez fans and claimed the win as a win for Floyd which was funny as ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
            Truly that was one of the wierdest **** in boxing scene. When the Pacquiao vs Marquez IV was announced, it was the Pacquiao fans and Marquez fans going at it through out the build up and Floyd was completely irrelevant throughout the build up as is his fans also. But after the fight Floyd fans all of a sudden became Marquez fans and claimed the win as a win for Floyd which was funny as ****.
            Floyd fans trolled how funny that was. Claiming they did not. You must be referring to Pac fans discrediting Floyd's KO over Hatton

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
              Floyd fans trolled how funny that was. Claiming they did not. You must be referring to Pac fans discrediting Floyd's KO over Hatton
              Nah I'm talking about how Floyd fans claim the knockout as if it was a victory for Floyd. But the knockout loss of Manny faded as he fought on and won more fights.

The KO of Floyd to Hatton is not as brutal as to the Pacquiao-Marquez. Hatton didn't change much after, improved even, and as still young, he was 30 years old when he fought Manny, and had a row of good wins, dominated Malinaggi and stopped him.

But what I'm saying it is strange to claim wins as if it was their own fav fighter's win.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                Nah I'm talking about how Floyd fans claim the knockout as if it was a victory for Floyd. But the knockout loss of Manny faded as he fought on and won more fights.

The KO of Floyd to Hatton is not as brutal as to the Pacquiao-Marquez. Hatton didn't change much after, improved even, and as still young, he was 30 years old when he fought Manny, and had a row of good wins, dominated Malinaggi and stopped him.

But what I'm saying it is strange to claim wins as if it was their own fav fighter's win.
                Maybe Floyd fans think that was funny, but they didn't claim it as a win. Marquez is so good in his own right... and Floyd "fans" witness a series of 4 fights FFs. It took Floyd a retirement return to school Marquez, far more a schooling than the Alvarez bout. Therefore I don't think how Floyd schooled Marquez is synonymous as a win for Floyd when Marquez KO's PAC.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                  Canelo-GGG has 0 to do with Mayweather
                  Shut up idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                    Maybe Floyd fans think that was funny, but they didn't claim it as a win. Marquez is so good in his own right... and Floyd "fans" witness a series of 4 fights FFs. It took Floyd a retirement return to school Marquez, far more a schooling than the Alvarez bout. Therefore I don't think how Floyd schooled Marquez is synonymous as a win for Floyd when Marquez KO's PAC.
                    Everyone is good at their own right. And we can both agree that a win for another fighter isn't a win for anyone's favorite fighter because that is just nonsense. Also ironically despite not being a Floyd fan I have Floyd higher in the p4p rankings than most Floyd fans are.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                      The main problem is that's Floyd reminds people, trolls how he did it better... this is probably why the die hard Floyd fans leach on.. which in sense they're just pushing his trolling. At the end of that it's all about how serious we take those statements. Floyd has every right to say such things because he has earned everything empirically. Wilder is a bigger trash talker than Floyd, and Fury is a bigger trash talker than Wilder...

It's all boxing ent. It's the nature of toughness and testosterone

Comment

Working...
                      X