Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Realistically only welterweights that can beat Floyd are Leonard/Hearns/Robinson.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    During his career pre-fight who did you pick to beat Floyd, name them ? I know who they are lets see how honest you are .
    Many ww could beat Floyd.Its not guaranteed of course. But Floyd isn't guaranteed to beat them as well.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      Many ww could beat Floyd.Its not guaranteed of course. But Floyd isn't guaranteed to beat them as well.
      What opponents did you select to beat him during his career, that was the question ?

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        What opponents did you select to beat him during his career, that was the question ?
        I can't think of one welterweight that beat Floyd, but we need both hands to count guys who started below welterweight who beat Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          I can't think of one welterweight that beat Floyd, but we need both hands to count guys who started below welterweight who beat Manny.
          "Beat"

In reality, only 5.

Sing, Torre, Money, Morales, & Marquez

Comment

lot of butt hurt in this thread, they cant accept floyd is the p4p #1 of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
              lot of butt hurt in this thread, they cant accept floyd is the p4p #1 of all time.
              Since when does the no.1 P4p of all time not have at least 1 A-level fighter in his prime?

Comment

a class b figher maidana can beat floyd.

castillo
                maidana
                dela hoya
                pacquiao

floyd is just above average boxer.

Comment

Duran that beat SRL would have a nightmare matchup for Floyd too.

Comment

Originally posted by chirorickyp View Post
                    Hearns threw the best straight right down the pipe better than anyone. His jab was like a piston. He would have stopped Floyd like he did Duran and Cuevas. I don't understand what the winging punches are about.
                    Duran got hotheaded too easy and got caught while Cuevas' head movement was questionable at best in that fight. Now, let's talk about Hagler/Hearns. THAT is how Floyd would do it - minus the cut.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                      Hearns was realistically to damn big for Floyd..the man ended up at Cruiserweight....lets not forget 147 was Floyds 4th division
                      True he was lanky @ 147. But I really see no difference between fighting him and fighting Chico Corrales, except the speed difference.

Comment

Working...
                      X