Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermain Taylor Arrested, Allegedly Bit Girlfriend Several Times

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont get why quite a few so called boxing fans find it amusing and get some kind of sick enjoyment out of a boxer with CTE suffering from serious problems.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
      I haven't seen his son. I'm too focused and that pair of huge juicy *******!
      they are tremendous and im not a fan of fake ****...especially when you think your dad could own a pair like that :boobies:

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        they are tremendous and im not a fan of fake ****...especially when you think your dad could own a pair like that :boobies:
        Well my dad passed away so he won't be needing them...
        But I sure would love to play with a pair of melons like that every night!
        My lady looks good and she would kill me if she knew I was telling you this but she has small titts... 😳
        But she has a great ass so that makes up for it....

Comment

Originally posted by Boxerman3000 View Post
          Sounds like CTE. Then people wonder why Floyd doesn't bang his head against another mans fist for the cheers of fans. Where are all of those fans that cheered Taylor on in his exciting fights? Oops they're commenting on this board calling him names and saying he should be locked up. Screw the fans, in contact sports your self preservation must matter.
          The only way they know for sure is to do an autopsy on his brain after he's dead. Very sad.

Comment

Sad news !! Somebody needs to reach out and help this man

Comment

very sad. he's going to prison and that sure won't help

Comment

Obviously mental, likely from blows to the head. Incredibly sad **** we shouldn't be making fun of.

Comment

Wasnt but a week ago that some Golovkin superfan was trying to say that a 2014 JT was as good of an opponent as 168 Dawson. LOL

Comment

Check out the "Boxing Fans" say about him when he's definitely has something wrong, im sure taking blows to the head had nothing to do with it

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                      ... Allegedly bit girlfriend.

Doesn't Taylor suffer from some form of mental illness?? Dude just can't stay away from his troubles. He needs some serious help.

He needs to be locked up he has violent mental illness, lock him before he kills someone, this is Privileged at its finest how many passes does he get, he attempted to murder his cousin shot him several times, still walking free, tried to shoot some kids and their mom for dropping his belts when he let them pose with it, now he is biting his girlfriend? dude needs to be locked up in an insane asylum before he kills someone

Comment

Working...
                      X