Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Willie Monroe Predicts Canelo Will Stop Golovkin in '9 or 10'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kushqueen made the asinine statement in quotes above.

I never stated anything in such absolutes and shared my opinion than Canelo is more likely to receive favourable cards than GGG. Kushqueen is pure fail unfortunately.

If reasonable posters reading this are curious as to why I feel Canelo may be treated favourably on the cards in this fight over GGG, look no further than the draw he received vs Mayweather or the 119-109 he received vs Cotto.

Mayweather and Cotto are big name fighters and Canelo still received some very favourable scores. GGG isn't as big name as those 2......

There is an interesting article below by "Mr Las Vegas" FMJ expressing his displeasure with the Cotto/Nelo Vegas judging.

https://www.badlefthook.com/2015/11/...tto-canelo-and

I said I'd give Kush props if he could back up his statement but he couldn't and tried (and failed) to flip it back on me as if I had made a ridiculous statement.

Back to the fight (and betting) discussion

Comment

• Willie knows it

Comment

• This is the same guy claiming GGG fought him with 'fishy' gloves with no paddings.
        Fu out here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
          ..... return of the pond-scum

so..... your vagina has recovered from the daily kicking it used to receive, and you have gathered up enough courage to slink out of your hole..... only to post the same childish 6-month old gif's that failed last time

welcome back Lou-ser

do you still run around telling people that you beat up Alfonso Gomez in sparring..... back when you were a 16yo MMA fighter?

..... and that you can easily beat Denis Lebedev..... ?

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            Stop being childish and accusing me of having alt accounts. I just want to come here and anonymously insult professional Boxers out of frustration of my own failures and humiliations in life.
            Bend over, turd boy. The Ass Reaper has called your number once again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
              Bend over, turd boy. The Ass Reaper has called your number once again.

we always knew that you were an ass bandit, turd-boy

Comment

• Overall GGG fought better quality opponents in the last couple of years. DLH hasnt exactly put challenges in front of Canelo (since Lara). The only reason that DLH wants this fight is the money hence a rematch clause

Comment

• Originally posted by NateHound View Post
                  Are you ******ed or 12? People think GGG will win and you scream "account bet"? You know some of us aren't children and don't want to do some ****ing idiotic account bet.

That being said, GGG by TKO Round 10. No, I will not account bet with you. Are you going to stroke out?
                  There's another guy keeps doing the same thing. It's pretty lame.

Comment

Working...
                  X