Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like team Loma trying to lowball Rigo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are both great fighters. Rigo is a small 122 pounder while Loma is a big 130 pounder. There is no use talking about a fight that will never happen unless you are discussing it as a fantasy fight. If they were the same natural weight with friendly promoters and networks they would have already fought by now. They are both bold, fearless fighters, not duckers.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      Rigo looks small even at 122, and I believe what I've heard about him still being able to make 118 easily. People inside boxing know how good Rigo is, but he's virtually unknown to casual fans. They would just see Loma in there with some minature little guy they never heard of before. And people who know boxing know how critical weight is in those lower divisions, so would Loma get much credit from either type of fan for beating Rigo?
      I think those of us that are reasonable would give him credit but understand the context. The unreasonable people will take the same approach haters did toward Floyd/jmm.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        They are both great fighters. Rigo is a small 122 pounder while Loma is a big 130 pounder. There is no use talking about a fight that will never happen unless you are discussing it as a fantasy fight. If they were the same natural weight with friendly promoters and networks they would have already fought by now. They are both bold, fearless fighters, not duckers.

Loma is not a big anything.

Comment

Working...
        X