Robert Guerrero and victor Ortiz were bigger cherry picks than mcreggor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    Niiggah fucc pacquio this about Floyd
    Even the schoolteacher has more boxing cred than McGregor. This whole thread is pretty dumb if you ask me. Do you use a street slang dictionary to make you sound more urban? You use to get beat up a lot didn't you?

Comment

I guess you don't follow boxing that much or are new to the sport. Floyd fought Ortiz because he was the WBC champ at that time. HE then fought Guerrero because people were complaining that about not fighting his due mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        How can you call that canelo fight legit lmao Floyd won every round after the 1st it was pathetic and he was fighting a 22 year old kid.

I was a fan of Floyd when he fought Castillo and Corrales and even Oscar he was amazing but somewhere along the way like he said his fists got injured after gatti.
        Using age as an excuse is pathetic, Floyd was 20-21 when he beat the late Chicanito Hernandez, there have been other great fighters that beat top opposition at a young age so don't use the green excuse.

Comment

There's a giant skill gap between Hernandez and mayweather doe

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
            If Floyd didnt fight Ortiz yall would be saying he ducked him today...there were several threads saying he would duck Ortiz..and when he said **** Guerrero and he was going to fight Devon Alexander they were saying he was ducking Guerrero..All i am posting is facts.
            Mayweather clearly ducked Margarito "The Man Who Could Not Be Knocked Out" to fight Mosley, the man who knocked out the man who could not be knocked out.

Comment

Ortiz was WBC welterweight champ and Ghost was interim WBC welterweight champ. No cherry picks.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                Even the schoolteacher has more boxing cred than McGregor. This whole thread is pretty dumb if you ask me. Do you use a street slang dictionary to make you sound more urban? You use to get beat up a lot didn't you?
                He wants people to believe he's Black.

Comment

D+ troll thread. I keep telling these trolls you gotta keep Floyd (& Manny) out your mouth. These are high level trolling topics that everyone has covered so you gotta be creative & most of you cats ain't got the troll game for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Shako93 View Post
                    Mayweather clearly ducked Margarito "The Man Who Could Not Be Knocked Out" to fight Mosley, the man who knocked out the man who could not be knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                      and if he didnt fight either they would be saying he ducked them now...i was here and saw the threads saying he would never fight them....just a bunch of casual haters who hate greatness yet support otherts who have done far far far far less..cause they exciting doe!!!they take 3 to give one doe!!!!..SORRY THAT ISNT BOXING
                      Ortiz was top 5 at welterweight and Gurrero was top 10 P4P when Floyd fought them, that's better than anything Golovkin, Canelo, Lomachenko, Crawford, or Spence have ever done and these guys get treated like ATG's, and those two are the worst competition Floyd has had in 10 years

Comment

Working...
                      X