Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Omar Figueroa Drops Robert Guerrero Five Times, TKO in Three

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn its over? LOOOOOOL

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      do you know a proper link or this card?...
      Nah I'm using my comcast live tv stream. It's HD, well worth the 200 bucks a month they're raping me for.

Comment

Didn't see that coming

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Nah. Monaghan is the dog. Fairly sizable. About a +500ish dog (~16% chance to win) in fact last I saw.
          Oh ok, I didnt Know. I dont Bet on Boxing. Its just that SM had been on TV more, so I figured he was favored. Obviously not LOL!

Comment

I told ya'll! yo boy calls upsets!!! Marcus Browne is coming for S.O.G or Stevenson! Beterbiev, Kovalev you can get some too!

Comment

It was kind of sad, looked like Marcus was bout to cry when he went to the guy's corner, must be tough to batter a friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                It was kind of sad, looked like Marcus was bout to cry when he went to the guy's corner, must be tough to batter a friend.
                Ya great sportsmanship. No bad blood between these 2 old sparring partners.

Comment

Ugh Monaghan that was ugly......Where's the distance?

Comment

Wow, that was a gross mismatch

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                      I told ya'll! yo boy calls upsets!!! Marcus Browne is coming for S.O.G or Stevenson! Beterbiev, Kovalev you can get some too!
                      Ain't no upset lol. Pretty sure the KO was a highly favored method of victory too in fact.

Comment

Working...
                      X