Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr: This is My Time Now, I'm After The Biggest Names!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr: This is My Time Now, I'm After The Biggest Names!

CHRIS EUBANK JNR'S dad used to walk out to Simply The Best' by Tina Turner. But the son of the former two-weight world champion currently has more of a Things Can Only Get Better' feel to his career. Eubank Jnr, 27, faces hardened veteran Arthur Abraham tonight at Wembley Arena with the winner securing a spot in the lucrative World Boxing Super Series tournament.
    [Click Here To Read More]

poor abraham, hes gonna get beaten to a pulp in this fight

Comment

You've got all talent in the world eubank.
      If you dedicate yourself you are on right track to avenge loss too bjs you've got potential to beat bjs. Beating ng Abraham will be step in right direction.

Whether junior will reach heights of his dad is in question though. Benn, Watson are on eubaznks resume

Comment

Something is just not right with Jnr. He looks the part, has great speed. But he has a strange heavy footed off balance look. He's got a very good workrate, but little power. Maybe if Abraham can hit him we'll find out a little about he's chin tonight. Everyone assumes it's solid because of he's dad. But it didn't work that way with Wlad and Vitali. Could be interesting.

Comment

E.U bum jr. days of selling five dollar PPV's will shortly come to an end "peeleft:, hopefully Abraham leaves the sport with that to his credit.

Comment

all frauds will be exposed in time. perhaps sooner than expected....

Comment

It's a start and Arthur should be tailor made for a large points win but the IBO is not a recognised world strap and Jr. should stop kidding himself.

This should NOT be a ppv .Jr. has done nothing to achieve that status.He's got one decent name on his record BJS. and he lost that one.

T date Jr. has been all talk and little action .I was looking forward to supporting him but he's done little for that to happen and at around 1/10 on this doesn't change much.

Comment

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
                Something is just not right with Jnr. He looks the part, has great speed. But he has a strange heavy footed off balance look. He's got a very good workrate, but little power. Maybe if Abraham can hit him we'll find out a little about he's chin tonight. Everyone assumes it's solid because of he's dad. But it didn't work that way with Wlad and Vitali. Could be interesting.
                Yeah, he's not fluid enough. IMO he's just a raw fighter with some power. If Abe still has the same amount of fuel in his tank like when he fought Stieglitz and Paul Smith , this fight should be interesting.

Comment

This is PPV? It better be cheap. It can't be cheap enough tonight. Real fights all night tonight. I'll read about this one.

Comment

Any recommendations (link) for free streaming online?

Comment

Working...
                    X