Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd crying about racism lol.. what abour your dog comments on Pacquaio?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd crying about racism lol.. what abour your dog comments on Pacquaio?

Hypocritical lil btch who would be working at churches chicken if it wasnt for boxing. Someone pull a drive by on this cringeworthy Punk.

What Connor said is nothing. Nothing racist about it.

What racist dog comments?

Comment

I don't think he did, his father and him even defend Conor and his comments.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        Hypocritical lil btch who would be working at churches chicken if it wasnt for boxing. Someone pull a drive by on this cringeworthy Punk.

What Connor said is nothing. Nothing racist about it.
        I think Mayweather is referring to this monkey comment now:

Wednesday however, McGregor once again came under fire for making the same remark in Toronto, informing Mayweather to “dance for me boy”. This time however, the racist accusations became a bit more serious. Following the press conference an interview with McGregor aired on Jimmy Kimmel, where McGregor responded to a question of whether or not he would defeat Rocky Balboa in ‘Rocky III’ by saying:

“Rocky III? I’m trying to remember which one was Rocky III. Was that the one in the celebrity gym? I can’t remember if that’s the one with the dancing monkeys or not.”

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          What racist dog comments?
          https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zjiV0hCUpSQ

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zjiV0hCUpSQ
            How is it racist to say what a nation eats?

Is it racist if I say Italians eat pizza?

Is it racist when people say Brits drink tea and eat fish and chips?

Comment

Originally posted by finitoxdinamita View Post
              hypocritical lil btch who would be working at churches chicken if it wasnt for boxing. Someone pull a drive by on this cringeworthy punk.

What connor said is nothing. Nothing racist about it.
              why exactly would he be working at churches chicken? Why not wing stop? Why do u want to see him killed behind a sport? Whats going on with you my friend? Its all entertainment, and sadly the people where pac man is from do eat dogs. Pacs dad ate his dog when he was a child. Just like we are labeled chicken eaters and kool aid drinkers its not racist to associate them with eating dogs tho all of them dont eat them. Calm down buddy, breath in deep and relax

Comment

There are many gym scenes in Rocky III.

Comment

Mr. "MMA was created so white fighters would have a chance at winning" is crying racism? The guy who told Manny to cook him some sushi rolls and rice, called him a little yellow chump? The guy who said Jeremy Lin was only receiving press because he was Asian?

Comment

this whole race thing here on this site is tacky

Comment

Working...
                    X