Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: Only Keith Thurman Can Tell You When He'll Fight Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably 2018...

Comment

Spence should fight Garcia.. I want to watch Spence Vs Horn in 2018 at Brisbane if Horn is able to cement his victory against Pacman in the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        You are either brave or not up to date?
        One Time i'll give you a pass!

Comment

The uninformed bash Spence for the opponents he has beaten but he has not even had a close fight ..Thurman will keep Spence away as long as possible, no doubt in my mind...

Comment

Little Keith Thurman talks tough but hardly ever actually fights

Little horse tail hair Thurman is boxing's windbag a great talker who hardly ever fights a tough fight. Spence destroys pony Tail mini Keith and Keith wants no part of Spence. ThurmaN WILL NOW CHALLENGE hORN and Paq. Thurman is a joke.

Comment

I'm pretty sure Keith is not scared besides the fact the he just got married he is also getting better it's a matter of time till one time get in there with Spence and put his lights out dude beat a average fighter and think he Paul William of the ww division

Comment

I would pick Spence to win this fight, but I would be nervous of Thurman. Thurman can be a sharpshooter and Spence commits to the body from way too far away at times. I'm not entirely sold on Spence's defense yet, but Thurman can be outworked by aggressive fighters. Hopefully we get to see it.

Comment

Right now Thurman wins this one.

Comment

Originally posted by PapaBricks View Post
                    I thought I read that Shawn Porter has first dibs at Thurman's titles because he beat Berto.
                    Regardless I highly doubt Thurman wants Spence or Porter right off elbow surgery, but you never know.

Hopefully Spence can lock in a date before the end of the year.
                    Danny Garcia wants no parts of Errol Spence is what it seems like.
                    Garcia went life and death with Lamont Peterson so I could only imagine what Errol Spence would do to him.

Spence vs Lamont Peterson would be a good fight to make while Spence waits for the other title holders to get through their mandatory fights.

From my understanding, Peterson will have his crack at Thurman before Porter does. Porter became the mandatory to the WBC after Peterson had already won the interim-WBA title against Avanesyan..

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
                      Actually Keith has been on that since before he became champ...it was always, "Spence hasn't fought anybody."

I can't blame him too much, because that's the same way the big names used to treat Keith when he was up and coming.

I do expect him to come back, take a fight or 2, and then fight Spence some time late next year. I don't think he'll run from Spence.
                      You can't say you're the best when you find an excuse to not fight another top fighter in your division.

Comment

Working...
                      X