Gennady training photos, looks fit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gennady training photos, looks fit

https://twitter.com/GGGBoxing/status/885259355758747648

I'm only posting this because I saw so many YT videos and forum posts about Golovkin supposedly looking out of shape. That was his regular walking around weight, no different than any boxer with a couple of months off. Well camp has just started and he already looks fit.
    Last edited by Deletrious; 07-13-2017, 09:26 AM. Reason: spelling

i hope he's not sparring gassiev. he's putting unnecessary mileage on his body.

Comment

How does cruiserweight Gassiev prepare him for Canelo?

Comment

I think they're just both in the gym at the same time, I don't think he's a sparring partner. Gassiev has said he looks up to Golovkin or some such.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
          i hope he's not sparring gassiev. he's putting unnecessary mileage on his body.
          He ain't sparring cruiserweights, he be knocking em out like bowling pins.

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          How does it not?

Comment

Originally posted by Deletrious View Post
            I think they're just both in the gym at the same time, I don't think he's a sparring partner. Gassiev has said he looks up to Golovkin or some such.
            That doesn't mean they can't spar. There's a difference between sparring and actually fighting...

Comment

Originally posted by Deletrious View Post
              Sanchez is training them both... that's why...

Comment

Yes'sir, this is the fight I'm waiting for. Best fight/match up of the year.
                Triple G vs. Canelo

Waiting for this fight and the Garcia vs. Broner fight.

Mayweather-McGregor.....eh, not so much. It doesn't have that same big fight hype or real fight feeling like a Triple G vs. Canelo or a Joshua vs. Wilder would have.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  Umm they have the same trainer and train in the same gym. Where do you see them sparring?

Comment

But is he having sex tho ?

Comment

Working...
                    X