If you are mad about May-Mcg, boxing did this to itself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whos mad? Im Loving it!

Comment

Why would you be mad about this fight? If you don't like it, just don't tune in... You will though. You all will...

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
        whos mad? Im Loving it!
        People, including myself, took MayMac too seriously. How that insee it's just a superhyped moneygrab to con the rubes, I think its fun. August 27, everything will return to normal, and it will be like it never happened..

Comment

Conor McGregor is boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
            People, including myself, took MayMac too seriously. How that insee it's just a superhyped moneygrab to con the rubes, I think its fun. August 27, everything will return to normal, and it will be like it never happened..
            yeah exactly, just take it for what it is a damn show/event circus lmfao its hella entertaining.

Comment

Nah. It's not hard to please boxing fans these days. Give them 3-4 meaningful fights a year and they'll say, "Boxing is baaacck doe." Give them Thurman once a year and they'll say, "Who says boxing is dead?"

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                You yanks cant even get out there and support your boy wilder, and no matter my opinion of him, he's one of you, he carries your flag and he brings the ko's. What more you want?

So get used to these freakshow style fights because it's pretty much the only way anyones gonna see big money these days

unless their name is anthony joshua of course.
                The real problem is people like you that support local just because they're local. We don't support Wilder because he's got a glass chin and sucks. The reason why the US is the mecca of boxing is because we support fighters on a world level, not just because they're local.

Another problem for YOU is Joshua sucks shiht and you're going to d!ck ride him into the sunset because the UK is so desperate for world champions, especially those of the HW variety you'll do or say anything to support that. Dude throws a few punches and he's gassed the fcuk out. Takes one punch, a decent punch mind you, and is practically out for the count.

And another thing, the reason why UK fighters suck is because your trainers suck. Always have, always will. You've never had good trainers in any era. You're best guys were trained by OUR best trainers so don't ever forget that.

Comment

Working...
                X