Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao vs. Horn II Would Create Huge Demand in Australia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao vs. Horn II Would Create Huge Demand in Australia

Jeff Horn's mooted rematch against Manny Pacquiao will be staged interstate if the numbers can't be made to stack up at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre. But promoter Dean Lonergan has stressed his loyalty to his "friends" in Queensland, saying he does not want a bidding war with other states over the new WBO welterweight champion's next fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don't care for this fight.

Pac is shot. Should retire.
    Horn is spirited, but let's see him against a live dog.

Comment

It was a close match. It was a hell of a scrap. It had a disputed outcome.

There are all sorts of narratives flying around. People want to see resolution.

A rematch seems pretty likely. The scripts basically write themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by pedrito View Post

I actually agree. Horn was much better than anyone predicted before the Pacquiao fight, I think it'd be good to gauge just how good he actually is. I don't think fights against the likes of Crawford or Spence are a good idea, but maybe someone like Bradley, Vargas, Matthysse, somewhere round that level. Of course, the question is whether he's willing to travel to the States for that kind of fight or if he'll be content to defend his belt against subpar opposition in Australia until a strong contender finds his way into the mandatory spot.

Comment

Originally posted by pedrito View Post

I dont think the Australians will care about your comment, they want to see the fight again and will pay big money to see it.

Comment

BoxingScene AKA Arums buttboys promoting manny vs horn 2 scam already! Surprise Surprise!

Comment

Let this man live. He should get some fights back home to end his career. Doesn't need this b.s. rematch

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                Let this man live. He should get some fights back home to end his career. Doesn't need this b.s. rematch
                are you joking? manny loves these easy rematches! didnt he just have 3 fights with bradley?

Comment

Is Pacquaio a full time boxer now? He'll fight again in November?
                  No way in hell his political rivals would allow him. He's gonna have to leave politics behind for good.
                  Team Horn needs to forget about the rematch and move on.
                  Get a life outside of old faded Pacquaio.
                  Take advantage of your torch and let it shine outside of Australia.

Comment

I strongly feel Pacquiao needs this rematch to redeem his pedigree and make some money. He only have to get his confidence back by preparing well for the rematch.

Comment

Working...
                    X