Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao vs. Horn II Would Create Huge Demand in Australia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good job Arum, rematch will be in Vegas/AT&T Stadium, then if Manny wins, third fight back in Brisbane 2018.

Comment

If I was Pac, I'll tell Arum to shove it. If he doesn't need the money, he should just retire.

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
        I actually agree. Horn was much better than anyone predicted before the Pacquiao fight, I think it'd be good to gauge just how good he actually is. I don't think fights against the likes of Crawford or Spence are a good idea, but maybe someone like Bradley, Vargas, Matthysse, somewhere round that level. Of course, the question is whether he's willing to travel to the States for that kind of fight or if he'll be content to defend his belt against subpar opposition in Australia until a strong contender finds his way into the mandatory spot.
        I think horn vs Vargas would be entertaining even Lucas Mattyhsse i agree

Comment

I think Manny needs to retire, but he has to ko horn first, losing to horn isn't the way to end a hall of fame career just saying lol

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
            I actually agree. Horn was much better than anyone predicted before the Pacquiao fight, I think it'd be good to gauge just how good he actually is. I don't think fights against the likes of Crawford or Spence are a good idea, but maybe someone like Bradley, Vargas, Matthysse, somewhere round that level. Of course, the question is whether he's willing to travel to the States for that kind of fight or if he'll be content to defend his belt against subpar opposition in Australia until a strong contender finds his way into the mandatory spot.
            I would think that If the money was right he would show some Interest In fighting one of the names you mentioned, In the United States. I think he would have a great chance at beating Bradley, Vargas and Matthysse due to his size, roughness and swarming style.

Comment

Originally posted by p4ptbe View Post
              are you joking? manny loves these easy rematches! didnt he just have 3 fights with bradley?

Man, you can talk until you're blue in the face, but these so called hardcore fans just don't get it. I seen this "CON" a mile away. Arum keeps running the same ole play on the suckers and they go for it every time.
              Last edited by inidouh; 07-11-2017, 05:48 PM. Reason: fgwe4t4we

Comment

Originally posted by inidouh View Post
                Man, you can talk tell you blue in the face, but these so called hardcore fan just don't get it. I seen this "CON" a mile away. Arum keeps running the same ole play on the suckers and they go for it every time.
                exactly and right on schedule boxing scene puts out a story today titled" manny vs horn 2 would be huge in australia" who didnt see that coming!

Comment

Australia is the only place to maximize the most money out of their fight, which makes it a dangerous fight for Pacquiao, having to go back into the lion's den again.

in all fairness, the fight would do well anywhere after the attention it has from the upset as well as the scoring scenario that took place.

especially with it on espn, they had one of their best ratings numbers in a long time, it's something espn needs too, another fight like that. although they will e having some good fights and promotions coming soon from the word I heard this week about their new ventures in boxing. yay. can't wait for the big news if what I heard is true, sorry, I am not at liberty to say but Boxing fans will benefit, fingers crossed.

anyways, Horn vs Pacquiao gets the bigger live gate in Australia than anywhere else, the tv numbers will be massive again not matter where it happens. especially the way espn promoted the first fight, they did a good job and got a lot of viewers because of it.

Comment

Working...
                  X