Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach on Pacquiao: We Don't Want a Fight a Guy Like Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by p4ptbe View Post
    did you just now realize those phony lies about the phony shoulder from this dirty politician? how could his shoulder have been injured when he was throwing punches with his right hand all night from round 1 to 12 smh! even in the post fight interview with kellerman he never said 1 word about his shoulder! as soon as he went backstage and sat down with his team he came up wit that phony excuse to save his ugly politician face back home! dirty politicians always makes excuses and blame others! its in their nature! im glad you finally woke up
    Same as the Jeff Horn fight. In the post fight interview he said that Horn fought well and deserved the victory.

Then the next day he came in guns blazing saying he was set up and robbed and wanted an investigation and all that.

Comment

what? I said if a mayweather that was 37 can beat canelo why cant manny at 38 beat crawford if he is so great and the fighter of the decade! Manny is the one who has been saying sure ill fight crawford! Now you are acting scared for his safety? Thats cute! Mayweather just beat canelo, maidana and manny! Thats another big difference unless you forgot lol.. Istead of fighting crawford he fought bradley 3 times, then vargas, now horn and horn again! You are makes excuses for that? Thats even cuter
      Again, you asked the following, "how is he washed up at 38". Again, I am asking you If the Pacquiao that beat Cotto looks anything like the Pacquiao that beat Horn?

Since Roach feels that Crawford Is to much for Manny at this point, maybe TBE can show him how It's done.

Comment

Roach has been stating this for months! Everyone wanted to put the blame on Arum but Team Manny has been demanding $20 mil to fight Crawford in which Arum thought was too much to guarantee. Its not like Arum wasn't trying to make the Manny/Crawford fight! Its ironic how Manny's followers feel like Pac is too old to fight Crawford at this point mainly because they don't want to see him loose big to Crawford.

Comment

One of the times Roach has been honest. Crawford ices the Pacman.

Comment

Yeah wise move, doesn't need to fight Crawford at this point, he should just retire imo, even if he takes the horn rematch I can see him getting stopped in that match up.

He's had a fantastic career, and is a hall of famer for sure, he's made plenty of money and has nothing to prove.

Comment

I've never been a Pacquiao fan but I don't dislike him either. He's been great for the sport and I don't want to see him get seriously hurt.

He needs to rematch Jeff Horn, beat the breaks off of him and then retire. Staying any longer after that means he must face Errol Spence, Keith Thurman, Shawn Porter, Terence Crawford, Danny Garcia, etc.

At this stage of his career I just can't see that happening.

Comment

Originally posted by cally93 View Post
                Yeah wise move, doesn't need to fight Crawford at this point, he should just retire imo, even if he takes the horn rematch I can see him getting stopped in that match up.

He's had a fantastic career, and is a hall of famer for sure, he's made plenty of money and has nothing to prove.
                I agree, he has nothing left to prove and If he fights like he did In the first Horn fight he could end up getting stopped. He Isn't half of what he once was.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                  again, you asked the following, "how is he washed up at 38". Again, i am asking you if the pacquiao that beat cotto looks anything like the pacquiao that beat horn?

Since roach feels that crawford is to much for manny at this point, maybe tbe can show him how it's done.
                  if mayweather can beat canelo at 37 then im guessing the fighter of the decade at 38 can beat a 140 pounder right?

Comment

Originally posted by sledgeweather17 View Post
                    same as the jeff horn fight. In the post fight interview he said that horn fought well and deserved the victory.

Then the next day he came in guns blazing saying he was set up and robbed and wanted an investigation and all that.
                    that is politician behavior 101.... Just like when he goes and donates a few thousand dollars in cash to poor people in villages he makes sure to always take a camera crew with him! These photo ops can never be wasted by politicians!

Comment

if mayweather can beat canelo at 37 then im guessing the fighter of the decade at 38 can beat a 140 pounder right?

I know that you are just taking the opportunity to get in some well-placed kicks..... and good for you ..... but yea, Pac should go out on his terms, whomever he selects

Crawford is bad style for Manny, especially at this point.

he should rematch Horn, then fight a local in the Phillies

Comment

Working...
                      X