Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will be next in line as the next great Puerto Rican fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
    Too long, didn't read this sh.i.t

I stopped reading to the part of Gomez and Zarate and Oscar.

Zarate is no way in the same level of Sanchez, Zarate is not a top-10 of Mexican history, Pintor too, he is not in the top 10.

Gomez is a top-3 of Puerto Rico.

Can you see the difference, my son?

Hahaha you a crazy fan boy if you thought Tito won the fight vs Oscar. In this forum like the 90% thinks that Oscar won.

Oscar outboxed Tito and destroyed his nose.

You Ricans are sick of fanaticism.

You can cry and write another bible like this, the truth is that the greatest champs of Puerto Rico were the *****es of Mexicans greatest.

The last great victory of Puerto Rico vs a Mexican was the old 40 years of Morales wow hahaha and then a B class from Mexico exhibited Danny hahaha.

Still crying the reality is in front of your eyes.
    Also, I outlined easier for you to read & you still couldn't read it that's an excuse learn how to debate , SON!

Comment

Originally posted by sugar ray lenrd View Post
      The beeetch Mexican Puppet:
      For example Gomez hahaha, he was destroyed for Sanchez.

Sugar Ray:
      Ok, ok the great Gomez was detroyed by Sanchez, Just like Gomez destroyed the great Zarate.

Ricans the majority of the times only dethroned Mexicans champs of B class or not the super elites.

Sugar Ray:
      I just wrote that Gomez beat the great Zarate & add to that the great Pintor (and don't you dare degrade him cause he was a bad mofo). The great Tito Trinidad defated the great Oscar (why did he ran? If only he would've fought the last rounds so galantly like he did against Quartey. I'll tell you why, cause somewhere in the exchanges he felt the power & he knew he was going to get knocked the Fork out!)

Rocky Martinez was defeated as hell in the second fight vs Salido.

Sugar Ray:
      Ohhh...you mean just like John John Molina was robbed in the Robert Garcia fight

And then Mikey whooped his ass badly.

Sugar Ray: Not for nothing, but you do realize that Rocky's been at that wgt since the time Robert Gurrero has been in that wgt & Ghost is now a WELTER!. In other words he struggles to make that wgt.

Look your best champ is Cotto, a son of Mexicans.

Sugar Ray:
      Hmmm...Ok Cotto lost to Margo-Cheato with his loaded fists Who After that fight has not won a KO victory against a named opponent. Cotto also lost to Canelo, no shame in that he is like 10 years his senior & Canelo couldn't even knock him down. Now answer this question with all the power Canelo has compared to Margo-Cheato, why is it that Margo was able to not only stopped Cotto but he was able to bust his face & badly cut him up, when Canelo couldn't??? Have you ever seen Margo bust up anyone prior to that? So Cotto only lost once to a Mexican & that was to Canelo. Margo got beat by 2 Ricans Cotto & Daniel Santos, I guess he is a son of Puerto Ricans. LMFAO!!!

Danny Garcia lost that fight vs Mau Herrera.

Sugar Ray:
      Err that could have been a draw if anything
      Danny Garcia Whopped Erik Morales 2x & ...Oh & ain't he a legend?

Still singing reggaeton, boxing is not for you guys.

Sugar Ray:
      Son lets talk boxing & stop being a hater, it's bad for your health mentally, it's also bad karma
      Cant talk about Reggeaton since is the most sounded music on the planet right about now.. Anyways u miss the list of Puerto Rico vs Mexico champs and guess what? We are on top beating more mexican champs than they beat puerto rican champs.

Comment

I read the necessary to know the **** tha was all your post.
        Im waiting for your responce...??? Okay, I'm outta here. Have a nice day, SON!

Comment

Originally posted by sugar ray lenrd View Post
          Im waiting for your responce...??? Okay, I'm outta here. Have a nice day, SON!
          I answered you kid, boxers of super elite of Puerto Rico beaten some Mexicans champs then one super elite Mexican champ made the super elite champ of Puerto Rico his *****.

That's simple.

You Ricans won good fights, we won the greatest fights and all your greatest fighters of the top-10.

Still crying.

0 champs my Ricans hahaha 0!

Comment

Is not theory is truth. PR is incredibly small and has made a name in itself in boxing. Just imagine if PR was a huge nation just like Mexico. PR would be the kings at boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Sane boxing fan View Post
              Is not theory is truth. PR is incredibly small and has made a name in itself in boxing. Just imagine if PR was a huge nation just like Mexico. PR would be the kings at boxing
              The population of a country doesn't care. Uruguay is a country with 2 million of persona and they are not the kings of soccer.

Following your logic they are better than Brazil or Germany?

Comment

We are not talking about Uruguay or whatever, we are talking of PR an already proven island in the sport of boxing
                Last edited by Sane boxing fan; 07-13-2017, 09:54 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Mexican_Puppet;17855395]I answered you kid, boxers of super elite of Puerto Rico beaten some Mexicans champs then one super elite Mexican champ made the super elite champ of Puerto Rico his *****.

What are you a ditckhead, a ditckweed or a douschebag? No you didn't answer my question! This is gonna be the third time I ask you, I even wrote it in bold letters. read below.

Now please answer why canelo wasn't able to bust & cut cotto's face & TKO an old Cotto at that, compared to feather fisted Margo-Cheato??? Understand that Canelo fought Cotto 7 years later & 12 fights later & he couldn't bust up & cut or even knock cotto down. And all of a sudden Margo-Cheato is busting & cutting Cotto's face into a bloody mess & mind you prior to that fight Cotto was never busted up & he had faced harder punchers
                  Last edited by sugar ray lenrd; 07-14-2017, 08:29 AM.

Comment

After Tito, there was no great Rican fighter. Nobody has yet to continue the tradition.

Comment

The population of a country doesn't care. Uruguay is a country with 2 million of persona and they are not the kings of soccer.

Following your logic they are better than Brazil or Germany?
                      Now Didn't I told you not to bring up the population up again? Damn Son!
                      If I have 100 basketballs & you have 10 basketballs, who has the best probability chanches of getting in the hoop the most basketballs You or me?

Comment

Working...
                      X