Conor McGregor tweets "If he dies, he dies"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
    What a stupid post.
    Well....your face is stupid... so there.

Comment

Originally posted by TainoGodCanelo View Post
      Already betting around 10k with my fellow Caucasian co workers; they really believe Connor is gonna win. Lmao. The easiest money ever!!!
      I can't find anyone giving him even a slight chance, and most of my buddies are MMA fans.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        I can't find anyone giving him even a slight chance, and most of my buddies are MMA fans.
        My co-worker thought Mayweather would get destroyed, I thought he was smoking some crack until he told me Mayweather would get taken to the ground, then I ask him where he thought the fight was happening, in a boxing ring or MMA styled ring, he thought Mayweather was going to fight Conor in a MMA ring, I said no fool! Do you really think Mayweather would get in a MMA ring with MMA rules? I said this fight is happening in a boxing ring under boxing rules. Then he finally got it, but he still think Conor would beat him especially when Pacman lost last week to Horn, he came to me again and was like see how Pacman lost? Maybe Mayweather too is losing to Conor. Casual fans are gullible.

Comment

talk is cheap like this exactly is....plus, floyd wont allow it anyways, he'll chose the right pillows, plus connor' s a slow ass robot anyways, floyd will see the punches coming from ten feet away

Comment

We can't say 'white' around here, or else we'd be considered raciss.
            On the real doe, you should just listen to what they say:

Floyd is old; he can't touch Connor.

Connor is just on another level.

Did you fellas see what he did to Nate Diaz; he boxed his ears off.

Bro, Connor is the greatest fighter ever.

Floyd has never faced anybody like Connor.

I sit there and laugh. They really believe Connor is gonna win. Lol

The easiest 10k I will ever make, ever!!!!
            Sounds like some serious casuals lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
              Your friends will actually bet up to 8 gino's on him ? What kind of company do you keep, how can anyone have that kind of loose money and be so stupid ?
              We work for a DC. We make alright money. Let's just say above $20 an hour, plus overtime. So it's alright. I didn't bet one individual, we usually bet anybody that's on our side of the building - which is easily around 100 people.
              For the May vs. Manny, a lot of people went crazy for Manny. lol. But I knew Floyd was gonna take it. Took about 3k that night - of course, I betted $200-$400 here and there. Easily adds up.
              Last edited by Mr. 29K; 07-10-2017, 01:13 AM. Reason: iOS sucks

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
                Sounds like some serious casuals lol.
                Oh bro, you don't even know. Lol. I just sit there with a smile on my face and nod my head. Lol

Comment

Oh bro, you don't even know. Lol. I just sit there with a smile on my face and nod my head. Lol
                  Why is it so hard for people to believe you made a few bets here and there with co-workers? I literally do the same thing all the time when it comes to boxing. I easily come up on 1k or more after certain fights. So far I've only found 2 people willing to do bets on this fight, one for $200 and the other for $150.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
                    Why is it so hard for people to believe you made a few bets here and there with co-workers? I literally do the same thing all the time when it comes to boxing. I easily come up on 1k or more after certain fights. So far I've only found 2 people willing to do bets on this fight, one for $200 and the other for $150.
                    Probably because they don't make enough?
                    When you're betting $200-300 here and there, it phucking adds up. You just have to know your limit, bro. For this fight I'm easily gonna hit around 10k - people are really talking about this fight like crazy- even people who don't know **** about boxing.

Comment

Probably because they don't make enough?
                      When you're betting $200-300 here and there, it phucking adds up. You just have to know your limit, bro. For this fight I'm easily gonna hit around 10k - people are really talking about this fight like crazy- even people who don't know **** about boxing.
                      Yeah, I don't know what it is but it's also mostly white dudes that are putting money on McGregor at my place of work. Even the ones that aren't interested in betting, but enjoy talking about the fight concluded that McGregor has an "excellent chance" due to his power alone.

Those are who you gotta bet against, them and strictly MMA fans who watch NO boxing whatsoever.

Comment

Working...
                      X