No announcement yet.

Conor McGregor tweets "If he dies, he dies"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
    Apparently, there are plenty of people ****** enough to put money on Conor.

Just a few days ago, odds on Bovada were down to -600 for Mayweather and +400 for McGregor. As of the time of publication of this article, the odds on Bovada dropped again, to -550 for Mayweather and +375 on McGregor. You can also bet on numerous variables, such as how many rounds the fight will go, who will win, the method of victory, the number of pay-per-view buys, and more.

Oddsmakers knew it was going to be a significant event for the sports books, but were still blown away by how much money has been coming in on the Irishman.

“We have had up fight odds since Nov. 18 of 2016 with the hopes that it would take place, and there has been non-stop McGregor money from being a 10/1 underdog to his current line as a 4/1 underdog. We expected more money to come in on McGregor, but not at this level,” Bovada’s sports book manager Kevin Bradley told MMAWeekly.com.

My suggestion to you is to stop disbelieving and join the rest of us running around picking up every single piece of "Manna From Heaven" we can.

You should be at every MMA bar you can find, acting like a silly Flowmo- even if you aren't.

The money is just too good, and you are a boxing fan first!
    Exactly. All b.s. aside, but it seems like the Conor/ MMA fans (who a lot happen to be white) bet with their heart(s) all the damn time. Fools. When my co workers started talking about the fight, I knew I had to get in the action. Easiest money ever, bro.

When Floyd fought Canelo; everybody thought Canelo was gonna win. I wanted Canelo to with, but knew damn well Floyd was gonna box his ears off. Nobody believed me; that night I walked away with $500. I was happy yet sad at the same time. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by TainoGodCanelo View Post
      Exactly. All b.s. aside, but it seems like the Conor/ MMA fans (who a lot happen to be white) bet with their heart(s) all the damn time. Fools. When my co workers started talking about the fight, I knew I had to get in the action. Easiest money ever, bro.

When Floyd fought Canelo; everybody thought Canelo was gonna win. I wanted Canelo to with, but knew damn well Floyd was gonna box his ears off. Nobody believed me; that night I walked away with $500. I was happy yet sad at the same time. lol.
      I think Floyd knew he had to fight Canelo when he fought him.

A fight now would be a much harder proposition for Mayweather, although he probably finds a way to eke out a much closer decision...maybe.

I just don't get boxing fans not understanding that Christmas has come way early this year.

I know guys talking about paying off long standing bills, or getting a break on their mortgages for a few months.

And, I plan to be among them.

Anyone who doesn't take this money, that's on them and shame on them for calling themselves boxing fans in the first place.

Floyd has fought bigger guys who punch harder than Conor and were HOF caliber boxers.

But, don't tell the MMA guys that...

Comment

I think Floyd knew he had to fight Canelo when he fought him.

A fight now would be a much harder proposition for Mayweather, although he probably finds a way to eke out a much closer decision...maybe.

I just don't get boxing fans not understanding that Christmas has come way early this year.

I know guys talking about paying off long standing bills, or getting a break on their mortgages for a few months.

And, I plan to be among them.

Anyone who doesn't take this money, that's on them and shame on them for calling themselves boxing fans in the first place.

Floyd has fought bigger guys who punch harder than Conor and were HOF caliber boxers.

But, don't tell the MMA guys that...
        Man the return on Floyd winning isn't so good you can pay off long standing bills or pay off a few months of mortgage.

You'd have to ****ing bet a ****load to make any decent money. Its obviously good value to bet on Floyd but not sure I want to bet my life savings on a little help on my mortgage. Will throw a few grand on it though.

Comment

Apparently, there are plenty of people ****** enough to put money on Conor.

Just a few days ago, odds on Bovada were down to -600 for Mayweather and +400 for McGregor. As of the time of publication of this article, the odds on Bovada dropped again, to -550 for Mayweather and +375 on McGregor. You can also bet on numerous variables, such as how many rounds the fight will go, who will win, the method of victory, the number of pay-per-view buys, and more.

Oddsmakers knew it was going to be a significant event for the sports books, but were still blown away by how much money has been coming in on the Irishman.

“We have had up fight odds since Nov. 18 of 2016 with the hopes that it would take place, and there has been non-stop McGregor money from being a 10/1 underdog to his current line as a 4/1 underdog. We expected more money to come in on McGregor, but not at this level,” Bovada’s sports book manager Kevin Bradley told MMAWeekly.com.

My suggestion to you is to stop disbelieving and join the rest of us running around picking up every single piece of "Manna From Heaven" we can.

You should be at every MMA bar you can find, acting like a silly Flowmo- even if you aren't.

The money is just too good, and you are a boxing fan first!
          Lol true that

Comment

Originally posted by Blender View Post
            Man the return on Floyd winning isn't so good you can pay off long standing bills or pay off a few months of mortgage.

You'd have to ****ing bet a ****load to make any decent money. Its obviously good value to bet on Floyd but not sure I want to bet my life savings on a little help on my mortgage. Will throw a few grand on it though.
            A few K will take care of my mortgage a few months easily.

Comment

I guess most people around here ARE interested in this fight after all.

Huh.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                Lol true that
                I'm telling you man!

Go in their bars and show all the MMA fans how Floyd is going to shoulder roll Conor...only do it like Adrien Broner instead.

Watch the money roll in...

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                  What a ****** post.

Comment

connor must be talking about himself

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                      connor must be talking about himself
                      Hahaha no Floyd don't have that kind of horsepower. He will school him, though.

Comment

Working...
                      X