Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come Klitschkos never fought each other but Undertake and Kane did.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
    Dude, are you serious? Wresting is FAKE. Even my 86 year-old grandmother recognizes that. Unlike boxing, the injuries suffered in professional wrestling are ACCIDENTAL! The Undertaker and Cain are NOT biological brothers! The Bachelor is a scripted series where the outcome is PREDERTERMINED! CNN is NOT fake news! Russia actually DID INTERFERE in the U.S. Presidential election. And, your mother, grandmother, aunt or whoever told you that you were as good looking as Brad Pitt LIED TO YOU!

Conspiracy theories and lies are just that -- conspiracy theories and lies!
    Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
    Kane is Glenn Jacobs. Undertaker is Mark Calaway. They are not brothers.

I understand the gene pool may be a bit screwy where you're from, and your family tree goes straight up, but come on man.

Now close this ****.
    You guys are clearly ******ed. Kane and undertaker ARE brothers. Why the hell do you think they look alike. You think they would just lie to millions of people like that!? They hated each other which is why they fought each other. Whereas vitali and wlad didnt hate each other which is why they didnt fight.

Smh morons

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
      You guys are clearly ******ed. Kane and undertaker ARE brothers. Why the hell do you think they look alike. You think they would just lie to millions of people like that!? They hated each other which is why they fought each other. Whereas vitali and wlad didnt hate each other which is why they didnt fight.

Smh morons
      **** mate, I remember when trolling was an art form. What's this ripoff ****?

Weak.

Comment

I wonder if the OP is the biggest idiot or lamest troll.

Comment

**** mate, I remember when trolling was an art form. What's this ripoff ****?

Weak.
          Trollin, an art form?
          Lmao go ousside mate

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
            Trollin, an art form?
            Lmao go ousside mate
            Compared to whatever the **** it is you do here, sure.

Trolling 101 - make it believable, not like you're part of some weird circle jerk just waitin' on those replies.

I'm at my bull**** tolerance level - back to boxing!

Comment

Compared to whatever the **** it is you do here, sure.

Trolling 101 - make it believable, not like you're part of some weird circle jerk just waitin' on those replies.

I'm at my bull**** tolerance level - back to boxing!
              You just contradicted yourself and u replied. So it was a successful troll.
              Lmao go make some friends bro you clearly need some

Comment

Wrestling is fake FFS. Brothers don't ever fight each other in real life boxing. The Charlo brothers don't fight. The Dirrell brothers don't fight.GTFO with your fake ass wrestling and don't compare it to boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  Wrestling is fake FFS. Brothers don't ever fight each other in real life boxing. The Charlo brothers don't fight. The Dirrell brothers don't fight.GTFO with your fake ass wrestling and don't compare it to boxing.
                  Nobody said wrestling was real, even though Stone Cold and Rock during mid 90's to early 2000's was more popular than your favorite boxer can ever be.

But wrestling injuries ARE real. Owen Hart died, so show some respect to a dead person before rambling on about fake. Or was his death fake too?

Comment

Kane is Glenn Jacobs. Undertaker is Mark Calaway. They are not brothers.

I understand the gene pool may be a bit screwy where you're from, and your family tree goes straight up, but come on man.

Now close this ****.
                    Demon Kane wasn't Glenn Jacobs. Where is the proof? Also don't link me some BS article WWE PG era sell out wrote. There is zero proof Kane was Glenn Jacobs. He was masked all the time. Demon Kane was bigger and stronger than Glenn.

Comment

Of all the brothers i would like to see fight...it would be the dirrells. Do you think there would be a DQ in that fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X