No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Owes Taxes, Asks IRS to Wait For McGregor Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by p4ptbe View Post
    the ultra rich pay wayyyy more than any of us! If they want a discount on their bill i dont really care! If i was making a 100 million in a year and didnt want to pay 40 million to the irs i would sue them also! Then you can settle the case and get a discount like a lot of billionaires do on a regular basis! He is still going to pay like he always does! Maybe he will get a few million off! Like i said this is just business!
    Each to their own, man. That kinda **** annoys the hell outta me - and **** like much 'corporate welfare' - subsidies and tax breaks and the suchllke. That said I ain't gonna pretend I have any real knowledge of the US tax system and I'm quite willing to accept this is a perfectly normal occurance as stated by Butch Mcrae above. In any event I certainly wouldn't single Floyd out as a special offender, as you say I'm sure he ain't doing any different to thousands of others out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      Okay, how is that? Bad investments and ********?
      ********, having limitless amounts of strippers on the payroll, millions in ***elry, millions in cars, private jets, making it rain in night clubs which means he essentially gives a few hundred people 50k a night for just being in the same club as him, etc, etc

A bunch of dumb schit like this. I hope they lock his ass up

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        Okay, how is that? Bad investments and ********?
        Tyson went broke the same way Floyd Is going to. Houses, cars, luxurious spending, parties, not paying taxes ect.

Comment

• A fool and his money soon part.

Comment

• So he is basically fighting Conor for free. LMAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by koba-grozny View Post
              each to their own, man. That kinda **** annoys the hell outta me - and **** like much 'corporate welfare' - subsidies and tax breaks and the suchllke. That said i ain't gonna pretend i have any real knowledge of the us tax system and i'm quite willing to accept this is a perfectly normal occurance as stated by butch mcrae above. In any event i certainly wouldn't single floyd out as a special offender, as you say i'm sure he ain't doing any different to thousands of others out there.
              dude this is a lot different than corporate welfare! Companies like GE pay like 0% in taxes! Did you know that?? Mayweather is still paying a huge sum! He will probably just pay 1 or 2 million less than his total bill! Companies like google get billions in tax breaks so that is a million times worse! This is totally different! If mayweather owes $20 million he might get a discounted rate of 18 million maybe...

Comment

• Would Floyd "I owe money" Mayweather be a more fitting name for him when he Is Introduced In the Mcgregor circus?

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                  would floyd "i owe money" mayweather be a more fitting name for him when he is introduced in the mcgregor circus?
                  do you know how many billionaires owe money to the irs? Do you know how much ***** owes the irs? This is how you save money! You get a settlement and end up saying a couple million less on your total tax bill! Did you read the article? It says he did this before when he owed $6.7 million! In the end he paid $5 million and made a deal! Thats just smart business! The president of the usa is an expert at owing money to the irs..... Do some research!

Comment

• lol at floyd fans twisting this.. dude is broke so he is fighting again..

Comment

• Originally posted by p4ptbe View Post
                      do you know how many billionaires owe money to the irs? Do you know how much ***** owes the irs? This is how you save money! You get a settlement and end up saying a couple million less on your total tax bill! Did you read the article? It says he did this before when he owed $6.7 million! In the end he paid $5 million and made a deal! Thats just smart business! The president of the usa is an expert at owing money to the irs..... Do some research!
                      floyd was broke a year after fighting hatton and dela hoya.. you're making yourself sound like a fool.. floyd is dumb with money like most athletes..

Comment

Working...
                      X