This fight deserves more traffic. Gonna be a belter

Comment

FrankieClutch, 1x

Comment

siablo14, Berchelt, KO 5-8, 1x

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          This fight deserves more traffic. Gonna be a belter
          People from here is ignorant and nationalist.

If Berchelt or Miura were named William Johnson or Mikey Douglas. Were Afro-Americans', this poll will be full of comments.

This fight will be amazing, here we have two fighters of the top-7 of the division, an former champ and an actual champ.

I can't wait for this fight.

Good luck to both.

Buen boxeo!

Comment

People from the 130 divisions are killing themselves and Gervonta still fighting bums and Floyd said that they don't wanna know anything about Loma.

Lol

And are thinking fight with an old Salido.

Comment

I remember Francisco Vargas vs Takashi Miura on the under card of Cotto Cannelo. Clearly the best fight of 2015 IMHO!

Miura survived a massive beating in the 1st round. Vargas was on the verge of a first-round knockout when he badly hurt Miura with a right hand to the center of his face. He battered him so badly that one judge scored it 10-8 round for Vargas despite there being no knockdown.

Not only did Miura survive he had shaken off the rough start and in control by the 4th rd.

Miura nailed Vargas to the point his right eye was damaged, with a clean left to the face with a few seconds left in the round for a knockdown.

By the 5th rd Vargas in deep trouble again, and his right eye, now with a cut above it and below, was swelling badly and closing.

Miura looked like he was going to TKO Vargas in the 8th rd when he buckled Vargas with a left hand. Before the start of the 9th rd the ringside doctor examined Vargas in the corner, and the fight was on the verge of being stopped because his eye was such a mess.

Vargas was down on 2 scorecards and even on the third.

Fighting out of desperation Vargas connected with a four-punch combination to drop Miura hard in the opening seconds. Miura scrambled to his feet, but he was in desperate trouble. Vargas nailed him repeatedly until referee Tony Weeks stopped the fight!

Corrales-Castillo came to mind as well as Arturo Gatti!

Takashi Miura is legit! A ****en Bad Ass!
              Last edited by TJ highway; 07-15-2017, 03:54 AM.

Comment

MCC, Berchelt ko 9-12

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                  I think it was more the fact vargas had been in way to many wars that were to close to each other.

I think muira has a good chance
                  Berchelt Vargas fight was dead even until the cuts opened up on vargas. Muira is tough as nails and I don't see his face falling apart like vargas. But he's also been in a lot of wars. This fight is going to be brutal fight of the year candidate but I like Berchelt youth, height, length advantages to get him the win.

Comment

mathed, Miguel Berchelt, KO/TKO rds 9-12, x1

Comment

I voted for Miguel Berchelt by KO 5-8

Takashi Miura is a tough dude but he's taken a lot of punishment in his career

Comment

Working...
                      X