No announcement yet.

Manny did not want to fight Horn, said it was his last fight with Top Rank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny did not want to fight Horn, said it was his last fight with Top Rank

Arum makes sure he loses and if he wants a rematch he has to resign with Top Rank.......

Well, it's too late now for Pacquiao to "finally" leave Arum. It won't make a difference, his career is pretty much over.

De La Hoya, Mayweather and Cotto left Arum. Pacquiao is the only one who stayed with him and got taken. It's Pacquiao's own fault. Oh well, it is what it is.

Comment

The funny thing is, PAC getting screwed is gonna make him tons of money. Makes me wonder if the little bastard is not in on all this stuff.

Now he fights horn in a rematch and probably beats him easily like Bradley 2. Then whatta ya know there is a 3rd fight in the states and he gets paid again big money. His other option is get his azz kicked by TC to the Point where nobody would care to even see him fight again.

Comment

Damn you Bob you c*nt

Comment

Pacquiao got what he deserved.....i dont blame Arum one bit. Pacquiao fans use to back Arum against floyd back in the day when it was Arum preventing the floyd-pacquiao fight and now all of a sudden they wanna act like Arum is a scumbag. **** the pact@rds and **** Pacquiao because they had it coming to them.....oh yea, WAR ARUM!

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
            Pacquiao got what he deserved.....i dont blame Arum one bit. Pacquiao fans use to back Arum against floyd back in the day when it was Arum preventing the floyd-pacquiao fight and now all of a sudden they wanna act like Arum is a scumbag. **** the pact@rds and **** Pacquiao because they had it coming to them.....oh yea, WAR ARUM!
            You're a day late and a dollar short there Partner. We already been through this when Bradley got that decision against Manny in fight 1.
            This is just Bob looking out for Bob and using Manny to do it again.

Everyone that runs boxing is a scumbag, and they're all smart ones too so there's no hope for the fighters. Good on Floyd, Oscar, and to a lesser extent, Cotto for breaking away and doing their own thing. Unfortunately there's not a lot of guys with that kind of clout to pull those moves off.

Comment

Hope he leaves Arum and fights Khan or something. Doesnt Khan have a big fan base in UK/Middle east?

Not the best fight but still better than Horn!

Comment

I've avoided Pac/Horn threads in the past few days because I don't feel like arguing about this bullshyt but I like thsi one. While I feel that the outcome was the result of incompetent judging, if I were to put on my Alex Jones hat, I'd run with this idea. Arum is very much about keeping the gears turning.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                  You're a day late and a dollar short there Partner. We already been through this when Bradley got that decision against Manny in fight 1.
                  This is just Bob looking out for Bob and using Manny to do it again.

Everyone that runs boxing is a scumbag, and they're all smart ones too so there's no hope for the fighters. Good on Floyd, Oscar, and to a lesser extent, Cotto for breaking away and doing their own thing. Unfortunately there's not a lot of guys with that kind of clout to pull those moves off.
                  Pacquiao had just as much as clout as any of those dudes you named......he's been taking L'sfrom arum for years and continues to stay loyal like a dog..he shouldn't get any sympathy from anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
                    Pacquiao had just as much as clout as any of those dudes you named......he's been taking L'sfrom arum for years and continues to stay loyal like a dog..he shouldn't get any sympathy from anyone.
                    I give no sympathy to a guy making $10 million in 48 minutes, trust me.

Comment

Working...
                    X