Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slowly the Truth Comes Out - Horn Won the Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horn won but it could've gone either way. People are crying because they wanted it that "other way". They'll say anything to justify the robbery claims.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
      They berated Horn and now they want to get credit and join the celebration.
      My man Al Bernstein correctly said Horn is not just some fighter.
      That he's a real deal. And he proved it in the fight.
      And now we have these bandwagoners.... only after the fight.
      My sig is proof that I was always seeing Jeff Horn do the impossible. I did NOT expect him to win, but I didn't expect a blowout from Manny like everyone else seemed to.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
        My sig is proof that I was always seeing Jeff Horn do the impossible. I did NOT expect him to win, but I didn't expect a blowout from Manny like everyone else seemed to.
        There was only one member that I seen that picked Horn and that was hectari. How did everyone else expect a blowout when many picked Pacquiao to win via decision?

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
          When did Manny ever have Floyd bleeding on both sides of the head, flailing punches, constantly with his back to the ropes getting hit with uppercuts, mouth wide open, sucking air, looking like an over the hill 38 year old?
          I keep telling people, Jeff "The Hornet" Horn was walking Manny back all night long. I've never seen Manny so much on the backfoot, even against TBE who allegedly "pillow punches".

I'll show you what he did, he made PAC look like this all night!

And the judges specifically saw quite a bit of this:

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
            Good prediction, didn't even have time to think about the fight, didn't know who Horn was, didn't even have time to look up his fights on YouTube. Was expecting a Pac victory. Watching the fight I didn't think Horn did anything amazing, he just kept going and going, looks like he has a good chin but can't really tell as he didn't get hot flush too many times.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              Good prediction, didn't even have time to think about the fight, didn't know who Horn was, didn't even have time to look up his fights on YouTube. Was expecting a Pac victory. Watching the fight I didn't think Horn did anything amazing, he just kept going and going, looks like he has a good chin but can't really tell as he didn't get hot flush too many times.
              That he stayed on his feet in Round 9 alone with the abuse he was taking - he made a fan of me, because dude did what Hearns couldn't when Hagler was nailing him the same way.

Comment

Seems as more days go by more people are willing to admit Horn won the fight. I guess the shock of Manny losing to an inexperienced school teacher was too much for many of you to handle but now we're seeing more boxing analysts, hardcore fans, writers, trainers and even Pac's own team and promoter admit he loss.

I'm willing to state today that Pac loss...you can't win a fight looking for nothing but the homerun and never finding it! Pac never dictated the pace, never pressed the action, never controlled the ring, he never even made Horn respect his power. Even after the 9th Horn went right back to attacking Pac and bullying him around the ring!

Was it a great performance from Horn, NO....it was ugly, sloppy, amateurish, unorthodox... yet it was better than what Pac was doing! You guys scored the fight based on what you expected Manny to do not what he actually did! Let's come back to reality, outside of the 9th round, Pac didn't do SH-T!! The sooner you admit Manny dropped the ball and didn't prepare properly for this fight the easier you'll see that he is losing the rounds!
                Great post. When I saw the outrage, I was expecting to see a travesty. However, once i finally got around to seeing the fight, I was amazed that I actually had Horn winning. Manny looked awful and should probably retire if that is the best he has left. Did he even throw a combination? He looked slow, hesitant, off balance more than usual and his timing was terrible.

It wasn't an aesthetically pleasing fight imo but there was no robbery. Great and Robbery are the 2 most overused terms by boxing fans. Outside of the 9th round, at no point did it feel as if Manny had any control over what was happening in that ring.

Comment

How can he when the clean and effective punching, which is the most import scoring criteria in boxing shows who landed the cleaner effective punches was all Pac's.

Truth will always be there.

You only have to look at the faces to see the aftermath of who truly won that night.

The guy headbutted, grappled and still made horns face look like a sack of rocks lol

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-06-2017, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    How can he when the clean and effective punching, which is the most import scoring criteria in boxing shows who landed the cleaner effective punches was all Pac's.

Truth will always be there.

You only have to look at the faces to see the aftermath of who truly won that night.

The guy headbutted, grappled and still made horns face look like a sack of rocks lol

LOL, those pics. What a resemblance.

Comment

• Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post
                      Great post. When I saw the outrage, I was expecting to see a travesty. However, once i finally got around to seeing the fight, I was amazed that I actually had Horn winning. Manny looked awful and should probably retire if that is the best he has left. Did he even throw a combination? He looked slow, hesitant, off balance more than usual and his timing was terrible.

It wasn't an aesthetically pleasing fight imo but there was no robbery. Great and Robbery are the 2 most overused terms by boxing fans. Outside of the 9th round, at no point did it feel as if Manny had any control over what was happening in that ring.
                      Exactly I just want the so called real boxing fans to be truthful. BUt then again they historically have made excuses every time pac loss, guess the tradition continues

Comment

Working...
                      X