Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fortune: Horn Fought Better Than We Ever Thought He Would

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fortune: Horn Fought Better Than We Ever Thought He Would

Jeff Horn's trainer Glenn Rushton predicted how the Aussie boxer would beat Manny Pacquiao 24 hours before the fight. Pacquiao looked disinterested in the lead-up and admits taking Horn lightly after sensationally losing to the Aussie boxer.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Horn's trainer certainly has low expectations for his charge. Geez, the guy missed like 3/4 of the punches he threw, did fouls all night long, leaned on Pac, grabbed.... just a total fekup excuse for a boxer if you ask me. And to top it off, Unkee Bob paid everyone off so he can bank more cashish off a b.s. trilogy. Horn got an Unkee Bob Style Giftorama... nothing more. Certainly didn't get there from talent.

Comment

SHUT UP YOU BUM! ARIZA IS WAY BETTER THAT YOU! #BringArizaBack

Comment

JMM would have KO'd HORN.

Comment

Punchy

Finally a fan who can read stats and understand manny won

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
            JMM would have KO'd HORN.
            Pac would of ko'd him but realized he was ****ing up in the 9th and took his foot off the pedal

Comment

Originally posted by p4ptbe View Post
              SHUT UP YOU BUM! ARIZA IS WAY BETTER THAT YOU! #BringArizaBack
              Ariza is homeless his shakes get picked up by vada now

Comment

Fortune was talking lots of shat before the fight, lol.

Comment

January 14, 2014:

Given those statements, it appears that Roach was extremely involved in Pacquiao's nutritional program from the very beginning, particularly as he was moving up in weight. As both Ariza and Roach clearly pointed out in 2009, Manny Pacquiao would barely even take multi-vitamins, let alone any type of "mystery drink", so one can't help but ask just how much did Freddie Roach really know? If, as Ariza suggested in early 2010 when they were still friends, Freddie Roach was intricately involved with every aspect of the program, including the exercises and the nutrition, did he truly not know what Pacquiao was drinking prior to their workouts? Is Freddie Roach now telling us that he knew something was "shady" about Alex Ariza, but he simply adopted a "don't ask, don't tell" policy during that 5-plus years [2008-2013]?

Well, it wouldn't be the first time that Roach said he suspected one of his fighters was using performance-enhancing drugs, but turned a blind eye to it. "I won't say I didn't know," Roach freely admitted back in March of 2010 when he discussed James Toney testing positive for steroids five years prior. "I never asked him, though. I never had a conversation. I could see his body structure had signs, his traps and stuff. He was either lifting a lot of weight or he was on (something)." In that same interview, Roach also insinuated that he knew another one of his fighters used steroids. "I think I had one other fighter on steroids also, Justin Fortune. I know he'd been there before," Roach added. Although that second claim has gone unsubstantiated thanks to a defamation lawsuit filed by Fortune, it should be noted that in a sworn statement, Roach said Fortune admitted to him that he did indeed use performance-enhancing drugs. "During the time that I trained [Fortune], [he] told me that he had used cycled performance enhancing drugs when he was training for the World Games as a power lifter in his home country of Australia," Roach explained in the statement. "Based on the information provided me by plaintiff, I believed that (he) had used PEDs."

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article15933.html

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                    Ariza is homeless his shakes get picked up by vada now
                    homeless? i dont think so! there was no vada for manny vs horn! WBO doesnt care about vada

Comment

Working...
                    X