No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-McGregor Press Tour to Begin at Wembley Stadium

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cammoking123 View Post
    Don't be a hater. This is the most attention people have paid to boxing since Floyd vs Pac
    Don't be delusional. I have one other close bud who can name one boxer other then Floyd. Manny, Tyson, the rest have no clue before this FARCE, during the FARCE or after this FARCE. Who gives a F about who "pays attention" to boxing. If the only reason you watch fights is because others are watching and paying attention that is lame, as my friend on here says delete account and log off.

Comment

Originally posted by bluzi View Post
      Floyd gonna get wrecked infront of tons of ppl ......... in the build up ! it will be epic , i just watched 25 min of McG **** talk , he is funny as hell , i coudlnt believe it !!!!
      this is nothing new, Floyd is not funny he's corny , he's been thru this when Robert garcia gave it to him and Floyd had to take it up the ass with no vasoline.i remember Floyd sitting/leaning in front of the table messing with his watch acting like a pair of giant gloves we're not just brought up and put down in the middle of the stage in front of a big crowd lmao.Mctapout is going to be funny and Floyd will take it up the ass once again.But come fight night it will be a pro vs a amateur and Floyd will be king for the night once again.hate to say that but Mctapout is going to try to fight one of the best defensive fighters of all time . Lmao Cmon, Floyd should win this fight easily.One thing I have to say is a circus show like this can only end in some weird and controversial way, as it should .
      Last edited by Realboxingfan1; 07-05-2017, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Realboxingfan1 View Post
        this is nothing new, Floyd is not funny he's corny , he's been thru this when Robert garcia gave it to him and Floyd had to take it up the ass with no vasoline.i remember Floyd sitting/leaning in front of the table messing with his watch acting like a pair of giant gloves we're not just brought up and put down in the middle of the stage in front of a big crowd lmao.Mctapout is going to be funny and Floyd will take it up the ass once again.But come fight night it will be a pro vs a amateur and Floyd will be king for the night once again.hate to say that but Mctapout is going to try to fight one of the best defensive fighters of all time . Lmao Cmon, Floyd should win this fight easily.One thing I have to say is a circus show like this can only end in some weird and controversial way, as it should .
        Sure floyd wins its easily , never thought otherwise , but to ppl who think mcg will not talk and will only come for the paycheck you have no idea who you are dealing with , he believes he is the god of fighting and he will act as such until the very second he realizes what he is against and that will be the first round of the fight not a second before that.

Comment

And so it begins...

The Road to 1-0

Comment

Working...
          X