Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starting today, I will root against every American fighter to even things up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting today, I will root against every American fighter to even things up

The Floyd/Ward/Haymon fanbase has gotten away with this for far too long! They are exclusive to African American fighters and they make damn sure it's known. They are so racially and culturally biased that they REFUSE to root for their fellow Americans unless they are African-American! They will not root for Joe Smith Jr. despite being American! They will not root for Mikey Garcia despite being American!

It's a vicious cycle inflamed in racism and it should be talked about! We need to expose this fan base for what they truly are!

So I am officially calling for anyone who has been a victim to these race baiting Floyd/Haymon apologists, to stand strong and root against them from now on! Every single fight root for the opponent! Stand up to racism!

please make sure to bet alot of real money against them aswell

Comment

I for one am rooting for Mikey Garcia over Broner. Never really cared for Broner as a boxer. Though he is entertaining at times.

I wouldn't say I consistently prefer African-American fighters (though this is the reputation I have, according to some posters), or even consistently prefer American fighters necessarily.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
        please make sure to bet alot of real money against them aswell
        I mean I could if I really wanted to, I do have a ton of disposable income seeing as I work for a living.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          I for one am rooting for Mikey Garcia over Broner. Never really cared for Broner as a boxer. Though he is entertaining at times.

I wouldn't say I consistently prefer African-American fighters (though this is the reputation I have, according to some posters), or even consistently prefer American fighters necessarily.
          You aren't one of those fans though, you're a Pacquiao fan. Plus you aren't even black, you just pretend to be on occasion.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
            The Floyd/Ward/Haymon fanbase has gotten away with this for far too long! They are exclusive to African American fighters and they make damn sure it's known. They are so racially and culturally biased that they REFUSE to root for their fellow Americans unless they are African-American! They will not root for Joe Smith Jr. despite being American! They will not root for Mikey Garcia despite being American!

It's a vicious cycle inflamed in racism and it should be talked about! We need to expose this fan base for what they truly are!

So I am officially calling for anyone who has been a victim to these race baiting Floyd/Haymon apologists, to stand strong and root against them from now on! Every single fight root for the opponent! Stand up to racism!
            You'd join the kkk if they let you in.

It's how Asians are.

ASS KISSERS from birth

They slurp tapeworms out of white asses like egg noodles.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
              You'd join the kkk if they let you in.

It's how Asians are.

ASS KISSERS from birth

They slurp tapeworms out of white asses like egg noodles.
              Congrats, you've been reported.

I wouldn't voted for Bernie BTW. I am no Trump fan. So why would I join the KKK? Nerd.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post

Ok...and what about the opposite side of the spectrum? Just like there are black americans that only root for Floyd/Ward/Haymon...there are white americans, white Europeans, mexicans, asians, and so on that only root for their race of boxers. What exactly is your motive to not be so avidly rooting against them as they are the same as these black americans?? Please elaborate for me... A bunch of them posted in your other thread so your proof is there. You seem like a semi-educated poster so please inform me sir...

Comment

There is no problem with you only rooting for non african american fighters, it's understandable, birds of the same feather and all. The problem comes when you lack objectivity in analysis and try to take credit away from a guy for his achievements out of spite or hate.

You can root for your own kind without unjustifiably hating on others. Problem is some of you lot are like girls and unable to seperate logic from emotion.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                    There is no problem with you only rooting for non african american fighters, it's understandable, birds of the same feather and all. The problem comes when you lack objectivity in analysis and try to take credit away from a guy for his achievements out of spite or hate.

You can root for your own kind without unjustifiably hating on others. Problem is some of you lot are like girls and unable to seperate logic from emotion.
                    Goes both ways though, don't it? Few guys on both sides are a bit rabid about it. Sad thing is mostly the racists on both sides probably think they are being objective and reasonable and it's just the cunts over the fence that are biased and bigoted when in fact they're almost exact mirror images of each other. Both sides display this weird siege mentality also, or paranoia or something, where they imagine the site is overun with guys on the 'other' side when in fact it's just a relatively small number of vocal posters on each side with a few extras who get dragged in having become collateral targets by happening to support the same fighters. We boys just love to squabble though - boxing lends itself well to those who have a racial agenda, but if it wasn't that it'd be something else... nationalism most likely.

Comment

Working...
                    X