Comments Thread For: Kelly Pavlik, Five Years Later, Has Zero Career Regrets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kilojay505 View Post
    Pavlik was and still is a bum
    He made it to the top 1% of the world in Boxing so if that is a bum than you are far worse than a bum because I am damn certain you are not in the top 1% in the world at what you do for a living. You just owned yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by HarryHurry View Post
      Forget the alcoholism than has destroyed Pavkil but has anyone ever seen fricking Youngstown OHio? If the world ever needs an enema then the nozzle would be placed in Youngstown Oh. Pavlik through drinking destroyed a nice boxing career as Pav had no support group at home to give the drunk family love and guidance. All Kelly Pavlik had was a bunch of mooches and losers hanging on for every penny they could get. Also that street paving loser trainer Jack azz Loews was terrible also. Let Pavlik go away as a hopeless alcoholic with memories only of his last drink.
      I guarantee you that chicago and detroit are bigger ****holes than youngstown .

Street paving loser? Soo because a guy has a second job means hes a loser? You do realize most people involved with boxing have other jobs to pay the bills?

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
        People on here so quick to be disrepectful, and probably would be the first to say hi and ask for autograph if they saw Kelly in person.
        Sad to say, but most people are cvnts.

Comment

His career never seemed the same after he lost to BHop but in hindsight he had a good one just not great

Comment

He had a good run, Edison JT were his big wins

I hope he did good with his money and it seems like even if he became an alcoholic he still manage to keep his money or investments, i guess will just see, i remember him posting crazy stuff on his facebook

Comment

Good to hear about the positive things happening in Kelly's life. He's wise to consider the limited time he has to watch his kids grow.

If the article's right about him learning to manage his finances, good on him. More people, even non-boxers, need to learn how to do this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                Sad to say, but most people are cvnts.
                waaa waaa lets give everyone a trophy

Comment

[QUOTE=MEXfistology;17828914]
                  Pavlik was and still is a bum[/QUOT is your boxing record better, how many world titles did you win? I'm curious
                  I will KO you and thats all you should care about

Comment

[QUOTE=kilojay505;17829897]
                    Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post

I will KO you and thats hall you should care about
                    Hahahahahahahaha what a comeback...damn, I'm impressed,

Comment

Pavlik was and still is a bum
                      He is a bum because?

Comment

Working...