Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kelly Pavlik, Five Years Later, Has Zero Career Regrets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the guy blew all his big opportunities and came along at a very opportune time ... recently an article in Ring magazine where he said he still had much of his money... I find that very hard to believe w/all he must have paid in just attorney fees over the years, he fought in the time it was before the mega Buck fights and he's far from the sharpest knife in the block...

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

good god

that stuff that somehow appears in your head, and unfortunately often ends up in print..... where does it come from?

Thats funny, because I think that about your posts sometime.

Comment

Like another poster said, nothing wrong with knowing when to retire. He did have a very very good career, and wasn't bad to watch. That's good to hear that he is financially secure now, and cares about his kids.

Who knows, maybe he would be a good commentator.

Comment

Pavlik would have knocked out golovkin

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
            I guarantee you that chicago and detroit are bigger ****holes than youngstown .

Street paving loser? Soo because a guy has a second job means hes a loser? You do realize most people involved with boxing have other jobs to pay the bills?
            Pavlik had no support group around him for advice or help. A greedy mooching family wanting money and a clueless inexperienced trainer with zero contacts shackled Kelly Pavlik terribly.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
              I guarantee you that chicago and detroit are bigger ****holes than youngstown .

Street paving loser? Soo because a guy has a second job means hes a loser? You do realize most people involved with boxing have other jobs to pay the bills?
              Pavlik had a terrible inept trainer/manager in Jackazz Loews the unintelligent street paver. Now the booze destroyed Pavlik but idiot Loew and that bunch of loser mooches(Pavliks worthless family) also destroyed the weak feeble minded confused Pavlik.

Comment

Working...
              X