Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[PHOTOS] MCGREGOR looking SCARY MASSIVE; DESTROYING BOXING SPARRING PARTNERS!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    First pic is doctored but the others are real. Sparring means nothing when you have never even had one pro boxing match.

Honestly......lets break it down like this:

Lomachenko, the very best amateur in boxing history probably, lost to Salido of all fighters in his 2nd fight!

What makes anyone in this world with a lick of sense think McGregor, with no boxing experience at all, will be the very best fighter on the planet over the last half decade or so?

It's just not going to happen. Stop dreaming people. this is a circus act so it should be treated as entertainment, not a fight.
    Areed! And Salido beat Lomachenko with years if experience in pro fights, not because he was more talented.

Mayweather has the talent and experience. This is going to be a wipe out.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
      Holy ****! I'm not gonna lie, If that first photo isn't photo shopped Mcgregor looks like a ****ing SMW instead of a 154 pounder. Damn dude looks ****ing built...
      He looks ****ing strong brother. He is gonna run thru Floyd like a train.

Comment

Comment

People may call me crazy for saying this, but I wanna see Lomachenko vs. Mayweather.

Comment

Peds allowed...

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
              Floyd is getting stopped within 4 rounds, mark my words. I put $5000 on Conor stopping Floyd.
              You don't have 5000 dollars, troll

Comment

Working...
              X