Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[PHOTOS] MCGREGOR looking SCARY MASSIVE; DESTROYING BOXING SPARRING PARTNERS!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so what if he looks massive, he's still gonna have to make 154

Comment

Originally posted by Blender View Post
      Damn. Conor is going to KO Floyd? These pictures show hes a beast.
      He looks like a monster in the training videos too. He is going to come into the fight tripling Floyd in size and will punk him. Watch.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        lol.
        when are we getting more exclusive interviews at the mayweather gym bud?
        Lol I might go there after Conor beats him and provoke the entire gym. I want to spar the TMT boys this time.

Comment

I was expecting some photoshopped pictures like you did in the GGG-Brook buildup

Comment

Lol. even an amateur will beat gregor.

Comment

This is a mismatch size wise IMO CM will come in fight night at 175lbs.. His style will be too unorthodox, Floyd is ****ed. It's going to a DQ in which Floyd spends however long it lasts trying to ***** out ala Hopkins/Calzaghe. CM whoops him but gets DQ'd looolllll scoff away, you'll see....

Comment

Originally posted by Caught Square View Post
                I was expecting some photoshopped pictures like you did in the GGG-Brook buildup
                LOL nah check them again.

Comment

Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post
                  This is a mismatch size wise IMO CM will come in fight night at 175lbs.. His style will be too unorthodox, Floyd is ****ed. It's going to a DQ in which Floyd spends however long it lasts trying to ***** out ala Hopkins/Calzaghe. CM whoops him but gets DQ'd looolllll scoff away, you'll see....
                  That's exactly what some dont see. Conor was an extremely awkward style, Floyd will be confused by his rhythm. Floyd is gonna get damaged badly.

Comment

Rod Salka would beat McGregor.

Comment

Nice photoshop on that first photo bro.

Anyway, even if Conor does come in that big - and I hope he does - that just means he'll gas much earlier and throw much slower - which means Floyd will play target practice all night long.

Comment

Working...
                      X