No announcement yet.

Horny beat Pac more clearly than Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Who cares about that. The difference in punch output is the issue. Manny couldn't win any fight with the number of punches he threw against Floyd.

For this fight he threw enough to win. Why was he able to throw so many more?

The difference in punch output is your issue, and yours alone.

You dudes go on ad nauseum about how Floyd negates fighters workrate, dudes don't throw as much because they get countered hard and often. We've seen it over and over with everybody. Now the little guy fights a guy who was exchange friendly and you straight b**ching because it made for an exciting fight. Kill yaself man you just hate the little dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
      The difference in punch output is your issue, and yours alone.

You dudes go on ad nauseum about how Floyd negates fighters workrate, dudes don't throw as much because they get countered hard and often. We've seen it over and over with everybody. Now the little guy fights a guy who was exchange friendly and you straight b**ching because it made for an exciting fight. Kill yaself man you just hate the little dude.
      How many did horn throw more than Floyd? About 200. That caused Manny to throw well over 100 more than in the Floyd fight.

Where did he get all the extra energy?

I asked why there was no PED testing for this fight. You didn't answer and keep answering questions not asked.

The question is about manny, your answers are about Horn and Floyd.
      Last edited by The Big Dunn; 07-04-2017, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Did horn throw more than Floyd?

I asked why there was no PED testing for this fight. You didn't answer and keep answering questions not asked.

The question is about manny, your answers are about Horn and Floyd.
        Maybe i don't give as much a **** about your agenda laden questions, or your Manny ped testing fears. Everybody wasn't as scared as you and Floyd though, but I understand man you gotta blame it on something.

Why don't you just spit it out. You hate the little guy, and you believe he's on the juice. Go head man. You'll feel a lot better trust me

Comment

How many did horn throw more than Floyd? About 200. That caused Manny to throw well over 100 more than in the Floyd fight.

Where did he get all the extra energy. why there was no PED testing for this fight.
          Maybe he ate his whole grains.

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
            Maybe i don't give as much a **** about your agenda laden questions, or your Manny ped testing fears. Everybody wasn't as scared as you and Floyd though, but I understand man you gotta blame it on something.

Why don't you just spit it out. You hate the little guy, and you believe he's on the juice. Go head man. You'll feel a lot better trust me
            Well it's clear you suddenly don't care about PED testing.

you still haven't answered a very simple question about horn/Manny fight. Floyd wasn't involved.

I just want to know where the approximately 30% increase in punch output came from.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
              That's because a clown like you thinks that Horn actually won when Torrecampo, Singsurat, Morales, Marquez and Floyd all performed better against Pac than Horn did. Credit to Horn though. Horn wins a disputed fight over a 38 year old Pac who Arum probably had a had in winning, and we get the above from you.
              Clown? Lol u don't know me homie.

Comment

• [QUOTE=The Big Dunn;17830533]Well it's clear you suddenly don't care about PED testing.

you still haven't answered a very simple question about horn/Manny fight. Floyd wasn't involved.

Wait on it.

I just want to know where the approximately 30% increase in punch output came from.

[B]Ask Manny.
                Better still ask my boy Spoon. Spoon will be more than happy to roll the tape so you can see the hundreds of clinches and wear down tactics Floyd uses. Literally was riding the dudes back and you got questions. Spoon lets go to the videotape for this character

Comment

• [QUOTE=djtmal;17830709]
                  Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Well it's clear you suddenly don't care about PED testing.

Wait on it.

[B]Ask Manny.
                  Better still ask my boy Spoon. Spoon will be more than happy to roll the tape so you can see the hundreds of clinches and wear down tactics Floyd uses. Literally was riding the dudes back and you got questions. Spoon lets go to the videotape for this character
                  Show me video of the PED testing as well.

Comment

• [QUOTE=The Big Dunn;17830713]
                    Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                    Just spit it out. You think Manny is on the juice.

Comment

• [QUOTE=The Big Dunn;17830713]
                      Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                      I would be willing to bet that Floyd, Manny and Marquez were all on PEDS at one time or another.

Comment

Working...
                      X