Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao fans attack Jeff Horn's wife on social media

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go f#ck yourself with this PC bs. If you stand out in any way from the norm you are bound to get picked on like it or not. It's probably in our DNA as humans.

And where were you guys crying about this chubby b^tch when people was dogging Tim's chubby b^tch?

Or A- troll thread.

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
      she is pregnant dummy
      Like two months. That broad was justing trying to let herself go....

Comment

Soon Horn will get death threats if he hasn't got them already.

Hardcore Pac fans are very sensitive creatures. They are like those Hillary supporters and snowflakes

Comment

You know that you are in front of a bunch of bullies when you see comments in this thread like "but...have you seen her doe?".
          The guy is a hard working pro athlete and if he choose her is because he saw something in her, the worst thing is that he isn't doing her any favours, she's probably one hell of a girl and that's it and if she isn't, isn't none of your business.
          I doubt that most of these persons are some kind of Brad Pitt esque.

Comment

Would expect nothing less from the worst fan base in the history of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
              This is just plain wrong. They'll be the first to respond too once mother dionisia will be judged for her looks.
              Dont worry about Dionisia. We make fun of her all the time. And she's cool (even when she's casting a spell on pac's opponents). She makes fun of herself also.

Comment

Originally posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
                Dont worry about Dionisia. We make fun of her all the time. And she's cool (even when she's casting a spell on pac's opponents). She makes fun of herself also.
                Im not worried about dionisia. Im just saying this peeps are hypocrites and if theyre going to read anything that attacks them, they'd be the first to respond about racism and stuffs while they're doing the same or probably worse.
                I just dont condone this

Comment

LMAO. The ***** look like she a 50 year old virgin senator.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    This **** is why Pacquiao went from being beloved to actually rating right up there with Floyd as one of the most hated figures in the sport. The fan base. Which I'm a part of. And ashamed to be at times. I mean seriously how pathetic and cowardly does one gotta be to go out and personally attack Horn and his wife because of the outcome of a fight? Horn was there to do a job, and that was try and win a fight. To boot Horn's a super humble, polite, classy dude. And if you're mad at the decision, why take it out on f**king Horn??? He didn't score the rounds, you f**king tards. Just like in Pacquiao/Bradley 1 when all these f**kers started sending Tim death threats and ****.

Rabid sports fanatics who take the **** beyond a sport and entertainment...these f**king people are weird as f**k. It's just a f**king sport, man. At the end of the day it's entertainment. Jeezus it's not life & death.
                    wow a pac fanboi with brain, nice post

Comment

• Originally posted by el*** View Post
                      Cautious of what? I would have my way with you. Meet me in real life and see, I would take your ass to pound town, twink boy.
                      Yeah, sure you would sweetboy

Comment

Working...
                      X