Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
    Isn't internet tough talk fun though?

Lol, it's comical.

When he said he would **** you into oblivion. Lol, that sounds like **** threats.

Well, his username says it all. Lol

Comment

Pacfarts truly are mentality unstable

Comment

Probably Dontae fans posing as Pac fans. No fanbase worse than floydhype fans. Remember when they attacked other fans captured on video?

Comment

You call a white man a white man

A black man a black man

A fat cow a fat cow
          Talking **** about a pregnant woman is pretty low. Besides, you know most of the people posting mean things are probably hideous themselves.......

Comment

Worst fanbase in the sport.

They are almost gone, thankfully.

Comment

So what? She shouldn't be a fat ass if she doesn't want to get **** on. That or Horn should hide her some where.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                You call a white man a white man

A black man a black man

A fat cow a fat cow
                She's fat. Everybody is coming to her fat ass rescue for some reason. I don't see what's wrong with shaming her into losing weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  This **** is why Pacquiao went from being beloved to actually rating right up there with Floyd as one of the most hated figures in the sport. The fan base. Which I'm a part of. And ashamed to be at times. I mean seriously how pathetic and cowardly does one gotta be to go out and personally attack Horn and his wife because of the outcome of a fight? Horn was there to do a job, and that was try and win a fight. To boot Horn's a super humble, polite, classy dude. And if you're mad at the decision, why take it out on f**king Horn??? He didn't score the rounds, you f**king tards. Just like in Pacquiao/Bradley 1 when all these f**kers started sending Tim death threats and ****.

Rabid sports fanatics who take the **** beyond a sport and entertainment...these f**king people are weird as f**k. It's just a f**king sport, man. At the end of the day it's entertainment. Jeezus it's not life & death.
                  Mike actin like he wasn't the first one terrorising Jeff's family online hahaha

Comment

well pacquiao fans have the IQ of **** lets be honest it a bunch of dumb asses they like to talk **** about mayweather fans but both fan group are the same lol.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
                      well pacquiao fans have the IQ of **** lets be honest it a bunch of dumb asses they like to talk **** about mayweather fans but both fan group are the same lol.
                      You little sewer rat

You are still here you smelly little ****roach, give me my points you parasite, I'm gonna shave your fckn moustache and make you eat it you ugly pig

No surprise you are a dirty little cheat

Comment

Working...
                      X