Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac fans trying to be slick saying Horn beat Pac more convincingly than Floyd.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
    Lmao geezus. Floyd got the win what are you guys crying cause horn beat him more convincingly? Who cares you danm kangz
    If it's such a non issue why are Pacquiao fans purporting that lie?

Comment

Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
      If it's such a non issue why are Pacquiao fans purporting that lie?
      Because its true?

Comment

Because its true?
        Floyd won virtually every round.

Horn went life and death with Pacquiao and edged out a decision. Get your eyes fixed or perhaps your brain. Didn't you admit to being Pinoy anyway? Biased.

Comment

Wow, you actually put effort into making that?

You are pathetic aren't you?

But then again I'm talking to the guy who literally pretended to be a black person for an entire year straight. One who admits to having deep depression issues.
          yes i put 5 minutes of "effort"

why don't you go there, you won't be bothered and can talk about what you want to your hearts content

Comment

Because its true?
            exactly how did horn win better?? he got busted up and almost stopped in the 9th round..Floyd hardly even got touched

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
              yes i put 5 minutes of "effort"

why don't you go there, you won't be bothered and can talk about what you want to your hearts content
              Should we also invite your alter-ego Tyrone Biggums? You know, the black guy that you pretended to be for an entire YEAR straight?

Comment

Lmao geezus. Floyd got the win what are you guys crying cause horn beat him more convincingly? Who cares you danm kangz
                Teh tribe isnt even a black guy he is one of 100 alts of Tago shaolin sowrd, prettyboy, etc.

yeah they mad cause a White boy whooped Pacquiao with no arm injury, Horn is the real deal.

Horn whooped Pacquiao something vicious, Pacquiao barely got touched by Floyd it was a boring sparring match and Floyd fought an injured Pacman, while Horn fought a fresh Manny wiht a good arm althogh older Pacman at least had two good arms.

Horn won all rounds accept the 9th round.

Comment

We see right through yall bullshit. You guys need to cease with that crap because it simply will not fly.

Horn went life and death with a fading Pacquiao and won 7 or 8 rounds. His face was a bloodied mess. Floyd on the other hand, toyed with a younger Pacquiao and won virtually every round without even trying.

We see right through your BS so just stop. You're salty, I get it, but just stop.
                  Both fought a past prime pac, last night was the worse pac has ever been.

I have no problems with either decisions, but for me horn won more decisively in some fans eyes because he did more damage to pac than mayweather did.
                  But of course its against an older pac and far more shot.

Floyd meanwhile just used ring general ship, and didn't do much offensively against pac, he won by outboxing pac, by neutralizing him defensively.. and landed enough or more than pac did to him to win the fight.

Comment

Working...
                  X