Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mayweather fans mad that manny lost!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by genrick View Post
    I don't get it. Why would they be mad?
    They've been trashing the Philippino superstar for decades now.
    They celebrated when Marques put him to sleep as if it's Floid who did it.
    Why would they stop now?
    That question will never be answered. So the TS must not be Filipino, or is he?

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
      Damn, the butthurt is real. Pac lost to Horn and Floyd can't read, lmao. We've entertained this clowns thread a little bit too much. He got a few of Pac's greatest fanatics to chime in too. Damn, Pac lost to Horn. Damn, damn, daaaaaaaaamn!

pac lost to floyd i agree but i also agree floyd with many people that floyd beat pacquiao but he beat on his woman even worse, lol, lol, floyd loves to beat women , lol, thats why he is your hero, lol, true story

you support women beaters, lol, that is not a lie, you really do support women beaters(mayweather),lol,

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post

pac lost to floyd i agree
        I know you agree. Horn beat him, Floyd beat Marquez, Shane beat Margarito, Morales beat Pac, Raheem beat Morales, Singsurat made Pac quit, Marquez knocked Pac unconscious for like 7 minutes. Just stfu cry baby.

Comment

Floyd fans are so mad their pathetically harrassing Horn's wife on social media Seriously why Pac fans such idiots and such scum bags?

Comment

I know you agree. Horn beat him, Floyd beat Marquez, Shane beat Margarito, Morales beat Pac, Raheem beat Morales, Singsurat made Pac quit, Marquez knocked Pac unconscious for like 7 minutes. Just stfu cry baby.
            and floyd beat on women, lol true story

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Pretty much.

I thought I was being fair to Manny by pointing out what I thought was an injustice against him.

But if Pac tards are going to **** on me for that then screw it...I'm going to start laughing at him now, then. And they are the ones to blame.
              So you're willing to change your opinion of a fight because you don't like some peoples comments...lol

Comment

and floyd beat on women, lol true story

Floyd beat all of their asses so you have no point. Horn beats Pac and Floyd's fans are mad, lmao. What kind of ****** ass logic is that?

Comment

all the floyd fanatics for some reason instead of disrespecting manny and calling him rascist comments are all of a suddenly butthurt that manny lost, lol, they used to be happy that manny lost, lol, if manny lost by robbery, lol, they would be celebrating like they did vs bradley and marquez, lol, now that floyd has manny in his resume at this stage in his career(the past 3 or 4 years), floyd fans are pissed cause it proves mannys lost to floyd isnt a prime pac win and floyd cherrypikked mannys old azz, lol, just like he did on almost every fight since hes been in the higher weight levels, lol,

floyd is not the best ever

when floyd beats mc gregor, lol, they will claim mc gregor is a all time great and floyd should be getting credit for beating a great boxer such as mc gregor
                  Floyd's best win was beaten by a substitute school teacher loooool..........am I doing it right?

Comment

Floyd beat all of their asses so you have no point. Horn beats Pac and Floyd's fans are mad, lmao. What kind of ****** ass logic is that?
                    that logic is floyd beats everyone, including his baby mama, lol,

Comment

• Any fan of the sport should be outraged at what happened Saturday.

It makes our sport look like the WWE.

In front of the whole world, apparently.

Comment

Working...
                      X