Collapse
No announcement yet.

TBE took Manny Pacquiaos soul, courage and heart. TBE ended Mannys career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao has always been overrated. Never had any real skills, just fast hands and hard fists. Look at some of the losses he took and he just lost to Horn. Guy is done and would get killed by any top fighter at 147

Comment

LOL. Manny shouldn't ever be mentioned in the same breath as Mayweather ever again. Mayweather is an all time top 3 fighter who is undefeated and only even had two close fights. Manny just took a beating from a school teacher and his ranking falls with each fight.

People in Pacquiao's family don't even compare Manny to Floyd anymore. That is over. Floyd beat him in the ring cleanly. Floyd's career is way beyond Pac's now. TBE? That's a debate that can be had. But the best of the last 25 years is no longer debateable. It's Floyd at #1 and then a wide wide gap to #2.

Comment

Floyd was the better boxer but that has nothing to do with what is happening now. Manny's been past his prime for at least 5 years and his age/ring damage just continues to catch up with him more each fight. Most of that damage didn't come from Floyd though, and the Marquez fights were much rougher for Manny (arguably even the ones he won)

Comment

Originally posted by talz View Post
          Jeff Horn just beat Floyd mayweathers best win
          So did Medgoen Singsurat, and in a KO.

Comment

i'm pretty sure that was marquez. but dream on dude

Comment

"TBE took Manny Pacquiaos soul, courage and heart. TBE ended Mannys career"................................hahahaha.........

TBE was and is Sugar Ray Robinson you know the guy while Welter Champ challenged and defeated the Middleweight Champ when the Mifddleweight Champ was the most feared fighter in boxing!

By this OP statements I guess Berto took Floyds juices away too?

These 35+ year old fighters have little to nothing left other than guts and honor. At least Manny showed that against a young man with an extremely awkward style who surprised Pac with movement and his size and strength. What he lacked in form he made up with rough tactics and courage.
              I think he won a close fight mainly because he pressed Manny the majority of the time. Both were not accurate thats why I give Horn some points for his pressure.
              Manny needs to stop just like Bernard and lil' Floyd and Cotto because "picking up the pennies" when you still have millions is stupid and greedy.

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny2x2x View Post
                LOL. Manny shouldn't ever be mentioned in the same breath as Mayweather ever again. Mayweather is an all time top 3 fighter who is undefeated and only even had two close fights. Manny just took a beating from a school teacher and his ranking falls with each fight.

People in Pacquiao's family don't even compare Manny to Floyd anymore. That is over. Floyd beat him in the ring cleanly. Floyd's career is way beyond Pac's now. TBE? That's a debate that can be had. But the best of the last 25 years is no longer debateable. It's Floyd at #1 and then a wide wide gap to #2.

Tell me when Mayweather becomes an 8 weight world champion?

Comment

Floyd is smart when it comes to opponents and his style means he can fight on without losing his reflexes.

Manny has been in wars and his heart is just not in boxing as much since Marquez and Jesus etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                    Pacman ducked TBE for years, fed you guys lies and make excuses in order to avoid the biggest whooping of his career.

He knew Floyd would take him to the trenches, pick him apart and destroy his will. This was achieved and we are only truly seeing the affects of what Floyd done to him now.

All he has done is speak about Money Mayweather since that the defeat he longs for a rematch dispite knowing he doesn't stand a chance at all. He is going down a road where he will end up worse then Ricky Hatton
                    There is that Mexican Technician named Juan Marquez who fought that guy name Pacquiao or however u spell his name.

This guy Marquez knocks him on his face, no need for a count. I know because I watched that fight on PPV.

Good scrap. But I assume u know this already tho.

Fan girl or trolling?

Comment

Same TS troll again.
                      He just drops these stupid biased claims out of nowhere
                      then disappears. Time to charge these clowns with a monthly fee.
                      He's been doing this for 9 years now.
                      He must be sixty and still growing old backward.
                      Last edited by rickJen; 07-02-2017, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X