rios
    alcherry
    vargas
    horn

11 guys/13 fights pac should have had no problems with at all. jfc

* = selective clausing

Comment

Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
      I'm not about to post pages worth of discussions with you like other people on here dude, let's just agree to disagree.
      Go somewhere else then. This obviously isn't the place for you. All you had to do is be a man say you were wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoy View Post
        No cause we all know he's way past his prime and is just in it for extra cash and boxing is life for him.
        This prime **** is hilarious. Only in boxing smh. Prime this prime that.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
          Yeah he was absolutely shot. But that round 9 though made me scream out my lungs. I was having a small glimpse of an Old wrecking machine in Pacquiao that was lost 7 years ago.
          Yeah, for a few minutes In the 9th he looked like the great fighter he once was, but he was unable to sustain It and come out and continue In the 10th. Before tonight I thought the only two fighters that could beat him were Spence and Crawford. But after the way he looked tonight he wouldn't beat Thurman or Garcia either and I think Khan has a decent shot at beating him.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
            Yeah, for a few minutes In the 9th he looked like the great fighter he once was, but he was unable to sustain It and come out and continue In the 10th. Before tonight I thought the only two fighters that could beat him were Spence and Crawford. But after the way he looked tonight he wouldn't beat Thurman or Garcia either and I think Khan has a decent shot at beating him.
            My wife was calming me down because of how red I was in screaming.....lol

I think this is how Ricky Hatton should have fought Pacquiao yet the problem was Pacquiao was in his prime back there, so it was so easy for him to do everything he does, and now that he is shot Horn could do things Hatton didn't against a Prime Pacquiao.
            Last edited by Thraxox; 07-02-2017, 01:50 AM.

Comment

Manny was on steroids ever since drug testing was mentioned he has not scored a ko

Comment

It's not ruined but his fan base has certainly taken a hit. Back in 2010-2011 this place was 90% Pacquiao fans and now they can't even put him on PPV anymore. He's still had a great career though, and like one guy said, a few losses doesn't mean you aren't or weren't great. Roy has had several losses since his prime, I mean, really embarrassing ones too, but he's still one of the best ever.

Comment

For some, this could be a legacy ruined. I was never a Pac fan but was rooting for him tonight. Wasn't a good sight. The guy is finished.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                    How so? That would be nearly 10 losses. How the hell is Pacquiao exempt from all these losses lmao. Y'all said him being knocked and left for dead didn't matter either smh
                    His wins, titles and performances still outweigh his losses - after the marquez ko it wasn't really the pacquiao we knew, it was more like a pacquiao lite, but before then he was astounding and you can't just erase all that because of losses

Comment

Pacquaio had a chance to be a top 10 all time fighter. Then Marquez put him to sleep, Mayweather schooled him, and now Horn beats him. Basically he's a top 50 all time guy who did his best work at lighter weights.

Comment

Working...
                      X