No announcement yet.

Revoke their licenses!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    Compubox has been a joke. This is what you idiots have used to justify so many of your robberies
    How did you score the fight ? did you had Horn winning? did you even watch the fight or just here to troll the manny fans ? be honest !

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan7819 View Post
      Roy has been going overseas and has been getting KO'd on several different continents already
      Yeah dude I meant when he was relevant lol

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
        Williams/Lara bro. Williams/Lara.

Your statement is nullified by Williams/Lara and forever shall be.
        How about Rios Abril?

Comment

Originally posted by bluzi View Post
          How did you score the fight ? did you had Horn winning? did you even watch the fight or just here to troll the manny fans ? be honest !
          It was a tough fight to score. Horn was aggressive and many of his punches weren't landing. But some of them were.

I would've been ok with a draw or 115-113 for either guy. It was a close fight. There was no way Manny outlanded him by 90 punches.

I remember hearing 117-111 and thinking Manny has this in the bags

Comment

Nah. I didn't keep score, but I was saying during the fight that Pacquiao giving a lot of rounds away, just like the Bradley fight. While Pac was waiting for Horn to run into a big shot, Horn was working.

Not surprised at all by the verdict, I saw no robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
              All of those judges who score the Pacquaio/Horn fight should have their licenses revoked and should never be allowed to just another boxing contest again!

I am not a fan of Manny Pacquaio and I never have been. However, I am an avid boxing fan. What I just saw was the worst robbery I have seen in 40 years of watching boxing. Teddy Atlas had the fight 116-111 for Pacquaio. I had it 117-111 for Pacquaio, There is no way in hell anyone with with any sense could have Horn winning this fight!
              A young man took it to an old man. Plain and simple, the judges were more impressed by the younger guy bullying the old man. Pac lost it happens...

Comment

After rewatching it, I noticed Horn was coming forward but missing most of his shots. He barely landed cleanly. It was mostly glove, elbow or air.

The only thing from Horn that damaged Pac were the 2 cuts caused by headbutts.

Speaking of this, Horn was dirty as f**k in this fight. He was headlocking Pac the whole night. And not a la Ward-Kovalev where Ward was coming in forward with his head low and Kov would hold him. No, Horn was the one using his height advantage and would throw a hook leaning forward to catch Pac's neck, and then actually lean down on him. It was pathetic from Horn.

This was a blatant robbery.
                Last edited by Vlad_; 07-03-2017, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X