Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn Shocks Manny Pacquiao in Blood-Filled Upset!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
    Mayweather = Never tested with VADA and uses IVs

Pacquiao = tested 4 times with VADA and has never used a TUE

Why have you never said anything about that?
    Stop deflecting. The issue is where was the testing for this fight. Talk about that. Does it make you question the fighters being clean as you did when you questioned if jmm was clean when there was no PED testing for jmm/Manny?

Comment

• The guy who throws less lands double busts up the other guy has him knocked out should win plus headbutt points should have been deducted

Comment

• Manny won 8 rounds to 4 blatant robbery no more said and Bradley hyping horn was comical

Comment

• Bradley (with an intense tone to his voice): ...I'm saying that it's a close fight and Horn is putting in an effort....and we are in....Argentina!!

Atlas:...... Australia. We are in Australia.

Haha, I know it was an honest mistake by Timmah but that was funny.

Either way, the decision was BS.

Comment

• Originally posted by fast fists View Post
            but the judges where 2 American's and one Argentinian
            Point taken, however I was referring to the governing body and yes that one judge, the Argentenian I believe, had the most atrocious score card....my apologies for the misunderstanding towards Australia, but I've said the same about Nevada, Texas, Mexico, Puerto Rico and anywhere else where hometown cooking has been observed...

Comment

• The location of the fight and Arums business interests are huge factors in this rssult.

Comment

• Whether you think it was a robbery or not, one thing is for sure and that is Pac is done. Hang em up champ.

Comment

• I wonder how Spain scored this fight?

Comment

• WOW WHAT A BRAINWASH American commentators are trying to pull off here.

I AM A MANNY FAN AND I SAW THE WHOLE FIGHT THROUGH AN UNBIASED CHANNEL (Box Nation in UK).

I totally agree with their score cards and their appreciation of the fight. 7-5 or even 8-4 in favor of Horn, easily.

COMPU-BOX is a sham, a joke.

Against Mayweather Jr., these clowns counted half or less of the punches connected by Pac, and doubled the ones "connected" by Floyd. Watching the slow mo of the fight, one can see that the REAL COUNT was the reverse of what "they counted." And this is easy to prove, not only through slow mo, also the SOUND. The punches of Manny that these sellouts didn't count, SOUNDED CLEARLY, and the ton of "punches" they counted for Floyd, did not connect, DID NOT PRODUCE ANY SOUND and in slow mo one can easily see that they missed. In regular motion they look like connected punches with no sound. Which is weird of course.

Now in this particular fight WHICH I SAW IN ITS ENTIRETY, I am sure that Horn connected more punches than Manny. And also, more significant punches as well. Those Compu-Box statistics are ridiculous. I think the best Manny may have done, was probably connect about the same punches as Horn, but Horn's punches were more meaningful, both to the face and body.

Anyways, if Americans want to be deceived and believe these sellout commentators and "punch stat providers" because they have an agenda of misleading people to protect the "legacy" of their fake champions like Floyd or Bradley, fine. Some of us have a brain and won't be so easily mislead by blatant lies.

Horn won that fight in a legit manner. He was the better boxer.

And I believe that Manny would have won the bout vs. Floyd, had it taken place anywhere else but the US, with no US judges and referee.

I am so glad I didn't watch this fight through a biased American network, they would have made me feel so pissed off with their bias, and AGAIN, I am a Manny fan and I clearly saw him lose this one!
                    Last edited by sterilizer; 07-02-2017, 11:23 AM.

Comment

• At least this kills the Crawford fight...

Comment

Working...
                      X