Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn Shocks Manny Pacquiao in Blood-Filled Upset!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by F1ghtFan View Post
    I'll watch the rematch; heck, I'd PAY to see Manny get revenge. Loved the ACTION! This was a FIGHT, not a DANCE, not a "defensive clinic". PS-Manny handled the terrible decision with ABSOLUTE CLASS. Horn DID show the heart of champion by continuing when he was CLEARLY hurt. I want to see them go again. There will actually be punches thrown; it won't be a Mayweather snore-fest.
    This is the essence of boxing. A true action packed fight. Entertaining from start to finish. This fight is Pac's legacy. He has given us exciting fights. Win, lose , draw or robbery fights. He gives us memorable fights. Even in the twilight of his career.

# LEGEND

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      This is the essence of boxing. A true action packed fight. Entertaining from start to finish. This fight is Pac's legacy. He has given us exciting fights. Win, lose , draw or robbery fights. He gives us memorable fights. Even in the twilight of his career.

# LEGEND
      There was no PED testing for this fight. Why aren't you saying more about that?

Comment

• I just came here to chew bubblegum and bathe in tears.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
          I was surprised how pro Horn the Argentinian crowd was...
          Horn Talked the Talk and Walked the Walk

Comment

• Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
            Smh arum pulled a Bradley again on pacman for a pointless rematch
            Exactly! Manny should've left TR a long time ago! FOOL!

Comment

• So let me guess, the rematch will be in Manila? So now Manny won't face Crawford, or Mikey Garcia, or Thurman, or Spence Jr.! Jeff Horn would be murdered by Spence, Porter, or Thurman! Mayweather? Did he call out Floyd? Seriously? Even at 40, Floyd would school that boy!

Comment

• Should be titled Judges shocks Manny Pacquiao. Shows no matter how good you are everybody losses when it 3 against 1

Comment

• Should have brought Glenn Trowbridge over to Australia

Smh

Arum definitely wanted this, if not encouraged a robbery. He didn't seem too upset either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Radical View Post
                    Should have brought Glenn Trowbridge over to Australia

Smh

Arum definitely wanted this, if not encouraged a robbery. He didn't seem too upset either.
                    I am wondering what Arum's game is here.

Horn doesn't have much upside, he would get beat by most of the world-class WW's. Is he going to be like a Welterweight Joseph Parker - clearly not elite but can milk his title until it's cash out time? Is he going to be put in with Crawford eventually? Was it really worth robbing Pac for that?

Or are the rumours about it being Pac's last night with TR true? Now, that would clearly explain the fix.

The perfect passing-of-the-torch fight would obviously have been Pac vs Crawford. This is just kinda weird.

Comment

• Boxrec have updated their rankings. Horn is now #1 WW and #8 P4P fighter in the world.

Comment

Working...
                      X