Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn Shocks Manny Pacquiao in Blood-Filled Upset!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robbery of the year and the third one this decade for Pacquiao. I don't think anything else is going to top that.

*smh*

That's it. I think I'm done with boxing. It was shaping up to be a pretty good year for boxing but mess like this pretty much killed all of that...and the Mayweather-McGregor circus isn't going to help. I would like to say that Canelo vs. GGG could make up for it but I almost don't even care to buy THAT fight now, especially with the possibility of the same thing happening to Golovkin too if that fight goes the distance.
    Last edited by Mr. Punch-Out!!; 07-02-2017, 02:03 AM.

Comment

• it doesn't suprise me at all, pacquiao is getting old and old, with congressman job. he is done before mayweather fight.

Comment

• Are you guys seriously that easily swayed by ESPN commentary? Manny got BEAT period...watch it again!

Comment

• Another Bradley trilogy. Geez, just what we DON'T need in the sport. But hey, Bob gets triple money, so there's that. Pac won this, no reason to have a three-peat. SMDH

Comment

• Originally posted by InvalidUserID View Post
            Boxing is a joke.
            +1

Ugh. This doesn't do a bit of good for boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE NAMELESS View Post
              it doesn't suprise me at all, pacquiao is getting old and old, with congressman job. he is done before mayweather fight.
              You don't sound like you saw the fight. Pacquiao was robbed.

Comment

• Horn won rounds 8-4, just watch boxnation broadcast, not bias like espn had for Manny.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                  Another moment for boxing to shine on the big stage and blows it once again. I swear, something out there honestly is pushing so hard against boxing and it's future when it performs so badly when it has great opportunity to shine.
                  I thought the main event was a good showcase for boxing, it was a tough match and was quite close. are you insinuating that the future looks bad because pacman lost? Or because you think the judging was off? Anyway PACs skills looked diminished in the ring tonight, maybe this was the moment we can all agree on that he looked old and slow,

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Punch-Out!! View Post
                    You don't sound like you saw the fight. Pacquiao was robbed.
                    no i didn't, i was kinda busy.
                    but result it's not big upset.

Comment

• Expect Mayweather to look even more shot

Comment

Working...
                      X