Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alexander Povetkin Decisions Rudenko For WBA, WBO Regional Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Solid enough W, but Troya looked highly beatable vs better opponents today. I'd love to see Troya vs Postol.
    That'd be a great fight

Comment

pedetkin shouldnt be allowed to box again

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
        Th commentator couldn't have sucked Potvekin dick anymore. The whole fight they kept saying Rodenko was going to quit and then at the end they say how tough Rodenko is cause he went the distance with hughie.
        LMFAO yea that was the weirdest f#cking comment ever.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
          pedetkin shouldnt be allowed to box again
          Neither should Dillian whyte, Bute, Browne, Brandon rios, Stirverne, Peterson, wach, Tarver, berto etc then.

Double standards.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            Neither should Dillian whyte, Bute, Browne, Brandon rios, Stirverne, Peterson, wach, Tarver, berto etc then.

Double standards.
            Works for me, lol

I would be fine with anyone who fails 2 back to back drug tests being banned.

Comment

Double standards.

double standards?

when did i ever condone a cheat?

Comment

Originally posted by Banderivets View Post
                Klit got reach himself, he's the first big time boxer from Eastern Europe is probably TOP3 boxer wealth wise, he's got his hands in all sorts of business, sponsorship deals and from what I heard big in real estate with his brother. Klits know everyone who's anyone in the boxing business in that part of the world.
                I'm not on about Klitschko I'm talking about Waldemar Kluch.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                  double standards?

when did i ever condone a cheat?
                  I never said you did?

Im saying there is double standards, out of those few guys i mentioned, literally no one ever says ' he should never box again' when they are mentioned in upcoming big fights...

Comment

I never said you did?

Im saying there is double standards, out of those few guys i mentioned, literally no one ever says ' he should never box again' when they are mentioned in upcoming big fights...
                    povetkin jus fought so im callin him out

the guy jus got caught cheatin less than damn near a year ago for pedding up for a world title fight

because povetkin cheated for such a big fight, of course theres gonna be more attention on it, especially as its a heavyweight fight.....so you know its not a dietary aid he got popped for like rios did.

povetkin failed 2 tests . one for a muscle building substance and 1 for endurance - meldonium - the same drug sharapova got popped for in tennis, peds are so rampant in russia .these are heavyweight fighters and its a dangerous sport and you got guys like povetkin taking these sorts of drugs.

you mentioned whyte....he got popped for taking jack3d and openly admitted, that was available for anyone easily, and he got banned 2 years for it

wilder won a civil case against povetkin so i guess they gotta recoup that money and pay off some more people to let povetkin fight again

smh

Comment

• got damm get a fact
                      checker!

povetkin was NEVER WBA champ. the regular belt means you are
                      NOT the world champion.

Comment

Working...
                      X