Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alexander Povetkin Decisions Rudenko For WBA, WBO Regional Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surprised Povetkin couldn't get this guy outta there. Looked like he didn't wanna be there from the first round + didn't offer a whole lot of resistance preventing Povetkin to get him outta there.

Comment

Originally posted by Banderivets View Post
      That guy has steel in his beard.
      good lord that man is going to have one hell of a headache in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        That guy sitting next to Ryabinksy looks like he's the official finger cutting off guy for him.
        Nobody ever took care of Kluch after what happened to Boytsov, I don't think Ryabinsky is that way inclined, Kadyrov however he's the one to watch out for.

Comment

damn the ukranian took a lot of sustained damage. I hope he's ok

Comment

Mikael Buuferski '120 all cards' ?

Comment

without PEDS, Povetkin is nothing.

Comment

Podevdkin's chin looked suspicious to me in this fight.

Weird feeling watching the fight. Weird fight overall.

Comment

Th commentator couldn't have sucked Potvekin dick anymore. The whole fight they kept saying Rodenko was going to quit and then at the end they say how tough Rodenko is cause he went the distance with hughie.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                    Nobody ever took care of Kluch after what happened to Boytsov, I don't think Ryabinsky is that way inclined, Kadyrov however he's the one to watch out for.
                    Klit got reach himself, he's the first big time boxer from Eastern Europe is probably TOP3 boxer wealth wise, he's got his hands in all sorts of business, sponsorship deals and from what I heard big in real estate with his brother. Klits know everyone who's anyone in the boxing business in that part of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                      live stream
                      Dam, Troyanovsky knocked that dude the **** out

Comment

Working...
                      X