No announcement yet.

40-year-old Floyd on the double end bag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 40-year-old Floyd on the double end bag

Sharpening up his slipping and pull counter.

And here's McGregor training.

Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 07-01-2017, 09:48 AM.

Comment

The best ever display of skill on the double hand bag, i have ever seen was? From Roy Jones Junior! Jones actually throws power punches and is able to land them on the bag with precision! Mayweather is impressive, but i don't think he has the natural innate co-ordionatin of Roy Jones Junior.

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 07-01-2017, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Good form, but double end bags aren't all that difficult to work.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
          The best ever display of skill on the double hand bag, i have ever seen was? From Roy Jones Junior! Jones actually throws power punches and is able to land them on the bag with precision! Mayweather is impressive, but i don't think he has the natural innate co-ordionatin of Roy Jones Junior.

I appreciate Roy's great handspeed but what I like about Floyd's work is that he integrates his defense in with his offense.

Comment

RJJ is ******, def imo the most gifted fghter of all time

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              And here's McGregor training.

What's your point? You are comparing a life time gym rat boxer to a drunken Irish part time mixed martial artist.
              You should be ****ting on Floyd for taking this fight and disgracing boxing but you are the typical flo mo that sucks his d Ick at any moment possible.

Comment

I've never really seen him in the double end bag. I guess he's not doing mitts with roger? That might effect his performance

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                  What's your point? You are comparing a life time gym rat boxer to a drunken Irish part time mixed martial artist.
                  You should be ****ting on Floyd for taking this fight and disgracing boxing but you are the typical flo mo that sucks his d Ick at any moment possible.
                  My main point was to show old man Floyd putting in work. I just threw the McGregor video in as an afterthought since it was on the same page.

And Floyd isn't disgracing boxing...we all know it is a mismatch but there are a ton of MMA fanboys who actually think Conor is going to win. Just check the YouTube comments.

It will be so satisfying when a boxer slaps them across the face with a cold dose of reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                    They don't think It's a disgrace, they defend It and than criticize other fighters opponent choices.

Comment

Working...
                    X