No announcement yet.

Boxers, trainers and forum members who jinx fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxers, trainers and forum members who jinx fights

Lets list 'em so i can make a decision on who to pick in the Golovkin/Canelo fight

Hopkins
    De La Hoya
    Hectari
    JSFD26

Whoever they pick, 9/10 it's going to be the opposite

Comment

And for all you guys that DKSAB, GGG will stop Canelo NLT 6th round or so... I give you guys free advice, but pretty soon I'm gonna have to start charging

Comment

Hmmm.....

What about Teddy Atlas?

Comment

Atlas isn't bad

Comment

What if Canelo stays off the ropes?

Comment

Name the fights you've predicted correctly without us going down the Golovkin/Jacobs road

Comment

He can't. GGG will hunt him down; eat whatever Canelo throws. Canelo will eventually fall to the ropes with his hands up squared up and GGG will hurt him to the body and head.

Canelo will go out on his shield, but he simply doesn't have enough power or foot work to keep GGG off him... Oh yeah and he isn't long enough... It's just a bad matchup.

Canelo will eat jabs, get hit to the body and head. It will be fun while it lasts. And now that I think about it, GGG may even be able to keep his distance against Canelo like he did with Stevens and Lemieux.

Hate to say it, but Canelo gets stopped here

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                  He can't. GGG will hunt him down; eat whatever Canelo throws. Canelo will eventually fall to the ropes with his hands up squared up and GGG will hurt him to the body and head.

Canelo will go out on his shield, but he simply doesn't have enough power or foot work to keep GGG off him... Oh yeah and he isn't long enough... It's just a bad matchup.

Canelo will eat jabs, get hit to the body and head. It will be fun while it lasts. And now that I think about it, GGG may even be able to keep his distance against Canelo like he did with Stevens and Lemieux.

Hate to say it, but Canelo gets stopped here
                  we get it you dont like canelo...

Comment

December of last year, I predicted Ward would stop Kovalev in the rematch. Even made a thread about it before the rematch. Even said Ward would do it via body shots

Predicted Williams would get KO'd by Charlo

Predicted Benavidez Jr was the next hot thing back when he had like 2 fights.

Predicted Andre Dirrel would probably get stopped against Utzgani or whatever his name is.

Predicted Charlo would beat Trout

Predicted Jacobs would bust GGG's ass

Predicted Kell Brook would be very competitive against GGG

And much more. I've lost count. This is what I do

Only thing I've really been wrong about is when I predicted Kovalev would win the first fight against Ward
                    Last edited by Chollo Vista; 07-01-2017, 12:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X