Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cong****! Keith Thurman just got Married to Nepali Asian woman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I doubt that as she was working as a hostess. They will have exotic Tiger Woods type children(if they have them).

On a side note boxers and women are like fire and ice.

Comment

So random lol but congratulations.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
        Nah man.

He met her in the club and she told him to get lost.

Then, in between that and the next time he showed up, she probably hit Google.

Bingo! Instant Love!

Keith better make sure and get a prenup...
        LOL that could very well be the case. He claims she didn't know who he was until after the first date, but women lie plenty.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Anyone wants to know what Keith is going to do next, they need only ask this man.^
          Dude has been on the money each time.
          Lol man, I think we will see his boxing career come to an end sooner rather than later after all.

Comment

Gold digger........

whore.

Comment

Women like this are humble, modest but wild in bed and know how to keep their men happy. Western women are the complete opposite. Showy, immodest, shallow, sleazy, act like whores in public but end up being lame in bed and get snotty if you ask for a cup of tea.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                Lol man, I think we will see his boxing career come to an end sooner rather than later after all.
                I agree, marrying an Asian is usually the beginning of the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  I agree, marrying an Asian is usually the beginning of the end.
                  This is the Shane Mosley saga all over again.

Comment

Chances of a foreign asian girl being a gold diggers is pretty huge. Just sayin.

Comment

I married Asian and I couldn't go back to white "women"big you paid me a billion

They look after you. You might not be a king or a billionaire or said prince but if u marry Asian then, within the four walls of your home, you are one in their eyes. Ur the King of the castle and you will end up loving them so much for how much they look after you. True women who know how to keep a man happy. Happy parents = happy kids = happy society. Oh my how the west got it wrong. But as long as I have my Asian wife, my head is in the sand and I'm blissfully ignorant of the problems in fellow western household across the land!

Do it right. Marry Asian.

Comment

Working...
                      X