Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who the **** can believe Loma is ducking Rigo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who the **** can believe Loma is ducking Rigo?

Rigo wanted a 124 CW when Loma was at 126. Now supposedly Rigo wanted Loma at 130. Yeah, right. And for how much money? seems like he's following the Lara route here... twitter warrior... I'll fight Golovkin at 160. Right. But I command a lot of money.

Please, it was never gonna happen, move on. But don't blame Loma.

morons, at 130 loma knocks rigo the fuck out.

Comment

Fight will never happen. I blame Bob. He'll never work with Rigo again. He led a media campaign to get this dude off HBO

Comment

Yea..of course the eater euro guy is never wrong...dont even question them right??

Comment

I have no idea what is going on between them two tbh

Comment

My mind has never gotten past the fact that Lomachenko is too big for Rigondeaux, so I'm incapable of caring about the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              Rigo wanted a 124 CW when Loma was at 126. Now supposedly Rigo wanted Loma at 130. Yeah, right. And for how much money? seems like he's following the Lara route here... twitter warrior... I'll fight Golovkin at 160. Right. But I command a lot of money.

Mayweather ducked
              Ward ducked
              Jacobs ducked
              Stevenson ducked

Loma would never duck. And if he did, no one cares.

GGG would never duck a rematch with Jacobs. And if he did, no one cares.

BJS would never duck. And if he did, no one cares.

Yeah I notice the trend

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                morons, at 130 loma knocks rigo the fuck out.
                Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                Yea..of course the eater euro guy is never wrong...dont even question them right??
                Larry, don't you find this thread rather funny? The two replies above yours are coming from two guys who:

1) Claimed Ward would duck Kovalev in the first fight.
                2) They thought Ward was gonna retire/duck the second fight as well.
                3) They are also fans of a guy who claimed he wanted to unify MW then ducked a fight vs the guy who had the last belt.

These kind of threads are really amusing to say the least. This is like making a thread saying "Who the **** can believe Ward is ducking Kovalev?"

Comment

Rigo needs to forget about this fight and try to fight a champ at 126.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    Larry, don't you find this thread rather funny? The two replies above yours are coming from two guys who:

1) Claimed Ward would duck Kovalev in the first fight.
                    2) They thought Ward was gonna retire/duck the second fight as well.
                    3) They are also fans of a guy who claimed he wanted to unify MW then ducked a fight vs the guy who had the last belt.

These kind of threads are really amusing to say the least. This is like making a thread saying "Who the **** can believe Ward is ducking Kovalev?"
                    oh, they damn sho showed their true colors

Comment

Working...
                    X