Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who the **** can believe Loma is ducking Rigo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
    Of course it's not true... they said I created this account when Matthysse lost. But I entered this forum on February 2015 and Matthysse lost in late 2013? that's how ****** they are.

I have asked the mods to investigate my IPs etc so these fools can stfu. They MODs don't even bother to respond though. Seems like it's ok to accuse people of having ALTs here. BIGPOPPAPUMP, r you there?

The thing is that they were telling a user called "vlad_" that he was my alt (Both users with an underscore in the nickname, they must be ALTs, right?? even though everyone knows I don't like Klitschko). And so someone talked to me, and this guy vlad_ responded pretending to be me... and all these fools took it as "proof" vlad_ was my alt. That's how ****** they are, they can't even filter a joke. See https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=750081
    Meh, it doesn't matter to me, to be honest.

I tend to ignore any thread you make regarding an Eastern Euro fighter. But I **** with you when you post threads about Argentinian ****, like your thread about how Maravilla is viewed in Argentina, how people think he's gay, etc.

Have there been any rumblings about Maidana making a return to the ring? Or does he still eject beef tallow from his navel when you twist his *******?

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=750081

Also notice how there's no post from the vlad_ alt in this thread but he posts in every Eastern Euro thread.
      Lmao, if it really was him and he forgot he was logged in to his alt when replying, then that's a pretty major faux pas.

How've you been, btw? Last time we spoke, Robert Garcia lost his **** after Danny lost to Thurman. You good, dude?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
        Yea..of course the eater euro guy is never wrong...dont even question them right??
        If you bothered to look past the skin color you'd see one guy who's destroyed his own career (not according to me, but to his own manager) and never moved up in weight in 8 years - despite being a little guy, who always move up at least a little. While the other guy fought a top10 ranked vet in his 2nd fight, and has moved up a division less than 3 years after going pro - and is talking about moving up again this or next year, with the discussed fight being with the top dog at 135 (Mikey).

All of you idiots trying to spin these race bait storylines instead of bothering to use your head for anything besides a hat rack.

Comment

Originally posted by DionysusX View Post
          Meh, it doesn't matter to me, to be honest.

I tend to ignore any thread you make regarding an Eastern Euro fighter. But I **** with you when you post threads about Argentinian ****, like your thread about how Maravilla is viewed in Argentina, how people think he's gay, etc.

Have there been any rumblings about Maidana making a return to the ring? Or does he still eject beef tallow from his navel when you twist his *******?
          Maidana is 200% retired. Fat and uninterested in boxing.

Tell me, which are the east european fighters I make threads about?? I don't have a perfect memory, but as fair as I remember, I only made threads about Golovkin and Kovalev. And when I made threads about Vlad it was against him...

So I don't get where the prejudge comes from. See my signature, I like fighters from all around the world.

Insecure b1tches here will tell racist to everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
            If you bothered to look past the skin color you'd see one guy who's destroyed his own career (not according to me, but to his own manager) and never moved up in weight in 8 years - despite being a little guy, who always move up at least a little. While the other guy fought a top10 ranked vet in his 2nd fight, and has moved up a division less than 3 years after going pro - and is talking about moving up again this or next year, with the discussed fight being with the top dog at 135 (Mikey).

All of you idiots trying to spin these race bait storylines instead of bothering to use your head for anything besides a hat rack.
            So what you're saying is it's ok for GGG, the white guy, to stay at 160 for over 10 years but the black guy, Rigo, has to move up?

But when guys like Mayweather, Ward, Broner and any other AA moves up in weight, you still talk schit. But if Loma moves up in weight, it's the greatest thing since sliced bread.

But if Golovkin stays at 160 for 12 years that's ok. But if Rigo does it, you criticize?

STFU you racist piece of schit

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              [B]Maidana is 200% retired. Fat and uninterested in boxing.[/]

Tell me, which are the east european fighters I make threads about?? I don't have a perfect memory, but as fair as I remember, I only made threads about Golovkin and Kovalev. And when I made threads about Vlad it was against him...

So I don't get where the prejudge comes from. See my signature, I like fighters from all around the world.

Insecure b1tches here will tell racist to everyone.
              Lmaaaooooo! What are the chances of his money running out, and then him returning, Margarito style?

And those are the fighters I had in mind when I said that. Maxi, I've been on NSB for a minute, and watched you make GGG thread after GGG thread. You adopted the "us or them" stance many people on this site do, and y'all ended up doing what y'all do. You shot me with those laser beams too, so I know from first hand experience.

That said, you suddenly cooled the attack dog tendencies and started posting some interesting threads.

The prejudge comes from how you've acted in past. People didn't just make that **** it. I didn't just imagine you getting on my case post Ward v Kov 1.

Comment

You sound like you don't know who promotes Lomachenko. Doesn't matter 2 fks what Lomachenko wants. He was never gonna be allowed in the same ring as Rigondeaux. To this day Bob wakes up in a cold sweat thinking about that time a frikking midget robbed him of a superstar by extracting his soul through his eye.

Comment

Originally posted by DionysusX View Post
                  Lmaaaooooo! What are the chances of his money running out, and then him returning, Margarito style?

And those are the fighters I had in mind when I said that. Maxi, I've been on NSB for a minute, and watched you make GGG thread after GGG thread. You adopted the "us or them" stance many people on this site do, and y'all ended up doing what y'all do. You shot me with those laser beams too, so I know from first hand experience.

That said, you suddenly cooled the attack dog tendencies and started posting some interesting threads.

The prejudge comes from how you've acted in past. People didn't just make that **** it. I didn't just imagine you getting on my case post Ward v Kov 1.
                  Maidana made a lot of investments here. No chance he'll end up poor.

Eh, so you have a problem if I defended GGG? that's all you have? you know very well GGG was hated here. And still is. I'm done.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                    So what you're saying is it's ok for GGG, the white guy, to stay at 160 for over 10 years but the black guy, Rigo, has to move up?

But when guys like Mayweather, Ward, Broner and any other AA moves up in weight, you still talk schit. But if Loma moves up in weight, it's the greatest thing since sliced bread.

But if Golovkin stays at 160 for 12 years that's ok. But if Rigo does it, you criticize?

STFU you racist piece of schit
                    I regret to inform you that we as Rigondeaux fans have come together and collectively decided that you are not allowed to be a Rigondeaux fan. Please stick to being Danny Jacobs entire fanclub.

Comment

Lima destroys rigo in any weight class. Rigo is talking out his ass

Comment

Working...
                      X