Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Benn vs Collins 3 is happening: Boxing legends, in their 50's,come out of retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by redmish View Post
    Collins is one tough ba5tard though and you never lose that. Hope it doesn't happen though.
    Yes he is.
    Benn isn't doe.

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

I lived through that fight
    Joe Frazier was a bum and a coward. He ducked Norton as well as many others. Foremans bumbling a55 beat him like a rug.

I always found him to be a sad and pathetic figure.
    His bitterness and jeaoulsy towards the likes of clay, foreman and norton was petty and childish. I'm glad he's dead. The world is better of without that sniveling rat b@stard.

Oscar Bonavena is a "slow white bum" and he exposed Frazier. I bet that just burns you up inside.

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
    people are moaning but its better than mcgregor mayweather. if they want to fight then so be it, i will watch it.
    Me too
    I got my fingers crossed that Collins leaves Ben a brain dead vegtable at the end of the fight.
    Poetic justice.

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    It's one of kigali's many alt's, why are you replying to it?
    Your father is an "alt" (probably)
    And ben is a gutless sissy. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Steele View Post
      Yes he is.
      Benn isn't doe.

Joe Frazier was a bum and a coward. He ducked Norton as well as many others. Foremans bumbling a55 beat him like a rug.

His bitterness and jeaoulsy towards the likes of clay, foreman and norton was petty and childish. I'm glad he's dead. The world is better of without that sniveling rat b@stard.

Oscar Bonavena is a "slow white bum" and he exposed Frazier. I bet that just burns you up inside.

Me too
      I got my fingers crossed that Collins leaves Ben a brain dead vegtable at the end of the fight.
      Poetic justice.

Enjoy your ban, tough guy.

Comment

Crazy......

Comment

Why do you keep ducking what i said about the mccelen fight you clown?

Are you wiling to admit he got done wrong by Benn and the ref??
          Be a man, Admit it.
          he got done by his corner.

Comment

Yeah. Me too.

So why are you so unwilling to discuss details Hahaha!

Are you watching it right now on youtube first to avoid lookng like a fool? Hahaha

The man was cheated that night.
            Yes or no?

what... I have a life you fooking midget.
            I have discussed that fight on this forum since you were 10 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              It's one of kigali's many alt's, why are you replying to it?
              Oh i have that guy on ignore.

Comment

Yes he is.
                Benn isn't doe.

Me too
                Poetic justice.

You really are troll scum.. Shouldnt even be allowed to post on here.

Comment

Can anyone give a detailed explanation as to why there are greater health concerns due to their age?

Comment

Working...
                  X