Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Benn vs Collins 3 is happening: Boxing legends, in their 50's,come out of retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny Steele View Post
    It takes a real classless piece of **** to bring up that fight.
    And no! I'm not joking.

And Dempsey didn't keep headbutting his opponent until he gave him Brain damage.
    Dempsey didn't have a paid off scumbag referee demanding a seriously injured man get up. Even though boxing allows voluntary knees.

The only man who showed heart that night was McClellan.

You are a disgusting creature to poke fun at what happen to him. In a cheap attempt at making Benn sound like he's better than he ever was.

Benn and the ref should've been jailed that night.

It would be poetic justice if collins gives him brain damage this time.
    Or kills him.

Yeah he does, just ask Collins or Eucoward.
    Where did I poke fun of what happened to McClellan?

Honestly, you sound like you're a novice in boxing and therefore i'll treat you as such.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

Honestly, you sound like you're a novice in boxing and therefore i'll treat you as such.
      Says the guy who claims nobody had "comeback" like Benn since Dempsey.

There was plenty of great comebacks between that time you moronic novice.
      Ever heard of Moore vs dirrel you novice??
      Now THAT was a comeback!!!

You are absolutely classless for bringing up the benn/mccelen fight.

The man was injured because how much the ref let coward benn keep constantly headbutting gerald in the face. Then kept forcing him to his feet to get headbutted some more (which is against the rules-a fighter is allowed to take a count)
      Right or wrong?

You Brits are pathetic if you hold up that tragedy as some "great brit victory"

Comment

Where did I poke fun of what happened to McClellan?
        Why did you bring it up then??

Only a troll would bring up a fight where a man was cheated and left seriously injured.

Unless you brits are so pathetic you hold up this tragic injustice as a genuine "win"

Comment

Says the guy who claims nobody had "comeback" like Benn since Dempsey.

There was plenty of great comebacks between that time you moronic novice.
          Ever heard of Moore vs dirrel you novice??
          Now THAT was a comeback!!!

You are absolutely classless for bringing up the benn/mccelen fight.

The man was injured because how much the ref let coward benn keep constantly headbutting gerald in the face. Then kept forcing him to his feet to get headbutted some more (which is against the rules-a fighter is allowed to take a count)
          Right or wrong?

You Brits are pathetic if you hold up that tragedy as some "great brit victory"
          No... I said no one world champion was knocked out of the ring in the first round to then win, since Dempsey in '22.

Trying to insult me with a novice comment is kind of pathetic and unoriginal since I've just said you sounded like one.

Comment

Why did you bring it up then??

Only a troll would bring up a fight where a man was cheated and left seriously injured.

Unless you brits are so pathetic you hold up this tragic injustice as a genuine "win"
            Again, you sound like a bit of a novice. that's fine, we all need to learn..

I lived through that fight, so please don't come and advise me on how it went.

Comment

No... I said no one world champion was knocked out of the ring in the first round to then win, since Dempsey in '22.

Trying to insult me with a novice comment is kind of pathetic and unoriginal since I've just said you sounded like one.
              Why do you keep ducking what i said about the mccelen fight you clown?

Are you wiling to admit he got done wrong by Benn and the ref??
              Be a man, Admit it.

Comment

Yeah. Me too.

So why are you so unwilling to discuss details Hahaha!

Are you watching it right now on youtube first to avoid lookng like a fool? Hahaha

The man was cheated that night.
                Yes or no?

Comment

people are moaning but its better than mcgregor mayweather. if they want to fight then so be it, i will watch it.

Comment

This is tragic. I'd put my money on Benn because he's kept in shape and looked excellent on the pads not so long ago with Hatton. Collins is one tough ba5tard though and you never lose that. Hope it doesn't happen though.

Comment

It's one of kigali's many alt's, why are you replying to it?

Comment

Working...
                      X